Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Possible Guests

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Possible Guests « Previous Next »

Crochety Old Bastard (Artemis)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Artemis

Post Number: 915
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 9:44 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

While looking for the website of the cafe started in New Orleans by friends of Admin, I ran across a food and drink forum and found Pierre Verte and Ian in there doing some enlightening about our favorite drink, so I made a post there and invited interested parties to visit here - I don't do that sort of thing as a rule, but the bonds of ignorance that hold absinthe in an unfortunate dungeon are still strong and this place is the cutting torch - (in more ways than one, as I warned them - )

I was welcomed there by the admin, as I'm sure he and his members will be welcomed here.
"He is an unapologetic, crochety old bastard who will peddle any fibs that will make him a buck, or put him on a pedestal."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page