Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View

Intersting Optimalsmarts update

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Archive Thru March 2003 » Archive Thru January 2003 » Intersting Optimalsmarts update « Previous Next »

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 31, 2002Brett25 12-31-02  5:41 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page

Author Message
Traineraz
Posted on Sunday, January 5, 2003 - 12:43 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Spit and shove, gentlemen. Spit and shove.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Saturday, January 4, 2003 - 8:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Pretend to use lube next time.
Optimalsmarts
Posted on Friday, January 3, 2003 - 10:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

that takes all of the excitement out of it. OS.
Crosby
Posted on Friday, January 3, 2003 - 9:21 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Use lube next time!
Optimalsmarts
Posted on Friday, January 3, 2003 - 7:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I still feel violated. Now what are you gents going to do about it???? OS.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Friday, January 3, 2003 - 7:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, no problem then.
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Friday, January 3, 2003 - 7:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

As far as posting the contact data and privacy- that's a freakin whois.

You can do that yourself if you want- anybody can go to http://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois and look up contact data on domain owners.

It's public and stuff :-)
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 10:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Look who got a sock puppet
for Christmas!
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 7:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Shit, sure.
Works for me.
Not like there's any chicks in this joint.
Brett
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 6:55 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I like grabbin' ass. LL, can I grab yours?
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 6:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Everyone shake hands and then do that frou-frou cheek kiss thingy.
Then grab a little ass and grin.
Optimalsmarts
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 5:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello, I just email one of the site owners at Winecommune.com and this is what really happened over there BRETT | This is Spam | Add to Address Book