Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

More Yuengling beer...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » The Monkey Hole » Archive Thru January 2003 » More Yuengling beer... « Previous Next »

Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 8:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

And proud, yeah, proud dammit! Because Yuengling is America's oldest brewery. And it's a mere hour away in lovely ol' Pottsville. Don't go to Pottstown, because you won't be anywhere near it, and you'll feel real stupid when you ask for directions to it and they tell you that you are in Pottstown, not Pottsville, ya goddam dumbass.

That would make you feel poopy.

And who the fuck was this Pott or Potts that he got not 1, but 2 towns named after his ass? I sure dunno. Musta been a bigshot, though huh?
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 8:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

And thirsty.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 8:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I saw cans of Yuengling on Food Nation w/Bobby who makes me wanna Flay myself when he went to the parking lot @ Veteran's Stadium in Philly.
It made me happy.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 8:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

My wife LOVES Yuengling.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 8:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I like Yuengling.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Saturday, January 4, 2003 - 9:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, what's that got to do w/Yuengling? Especially the Lager, huh? You outtah have your head dunked in the canal for that. Watch it.
Bjacques
Posted on Thursday, January 2, 2003 - 8:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

R. Lee Ermey's "Mail Call," on the Hitler Channel. I saw it when I was in the States for Xmas. Me like.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, January 1, 2003 - 9:45 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Poor 2ly,
Always nose to the grindstone. Fear not, it's on all the time. It was originally in the Captains of Industry series a few years ago, they just keep showing it, thankfully.
Check TV Guide online.
And no, I wasn't hoisting one, I about "Shane"-ed myself to Betty Ford last wkend., finally flaming out on Monday mid-day. Hadda take a break.
2loucheltrec
Posted on Wednesday, January 1, 2003 - 9:19 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

i missed it, i was working, imagine that. hopefully they'll replay it. you were, of coarse, enjoying one of their lagers while watching it, right? or else it would be a sacralige, correct?
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 6:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

So, did you enjoy it?
Noly, I contacted Aunty Hitler to have a few Lagers w/me. She's cool. Really feisty.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 4:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

History Channel-Modern Marvels.
Right now as a matter of fact.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page