Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View

Archive through December 31, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Archive Thru March 2003 » Archive Thru January 2003 » Intersting Optimalsmarts update » Archive through December 31, 2002 « Previous Next »

Author Message
Brett
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 5:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Absinthespoon, I agree. I was in error in posting the e-mail. Perhaps it is best we just remove this thread.

OS, I apologize. You did give your consent for me to post this, but I should have used better judgement and declined to post it anyway.

I have never made outrageous claims about you, at least nothing serious. My profile is a joke, and I really question someone's grip on reality if they take it seriously.

Sky Galaxy, for those of you who doubt it, is not me. I have no idea who this person is, or how they got my e-mail address if they do not lurk/post on this forum. Perhaps Sky Galaxy would like to come forward?

Again, I apologize and if it comes to excommunicating me from the forum, so be it.
Absinthespoon
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 5:21 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

This really crosses the line. This thread should be deleted. It is an invasion of privacy based on hearsay from an unknown source.
Optimalsmarts
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 5:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello, boy this is interesting. Hear me out on this please. There comes a time when gossip spreads like wildfire. Winecommune, yes I am a member and so are three other people i do business with. We have a vineyard in the pacific northwest and we all sold stuff on w.c. We had two accounts frozen until we send in identification and for no other reason whatsoever. Please look at my feedback over there, I have none. No positive, no negative. This skygalaxy person is a ghost as far as i can tell. Please investigate further if you like, there are no comments are proof of any foul play on W.C. This is simply a dirty little trick to rub my face in the dirt once again, please understand. Ohh yeah, my account on winecommune is fully active by the way. This is not the first time Brett has made outrageous claims about me. OS.
Brett
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 3:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I tried to get in to remove certain parts of the message, mainly contact information, but I can't. Maybe Kallisti or someone could for me?
Brett
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 3:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

And obviously this information is not so private if someone person can just e-mail to anyone they choose.
Nolamour
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 3:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Woops, that's a real kick to the groin.
Brett
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 3:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, I apologize. Perhaps I should have deleted the address portion and OS real name. But again, I do not know the accuracy of the e-mail sent to me.

Perhaps this "Sky Galaxy" made this information up; perhaps not.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 2:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Optimmy sez:

Quote:

On the other hand, if it is my life story, ill kindly take one of those private emailings. thanks.

Borderline, I understand.
I_B_Puffin
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 2:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

He did give his consent.

"Please, I realize you intend no harm but not posting it will do more harm. Feel free, I would love to see it. If it is a real customer then I have nothing to hide. OS."
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 2:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Forum etiquette rule #6-

Quote:

ON PRIVACY: Respect *must* be accorded to a member's right to privacy. ANY VIOLATION of what is deemed to be the posting of another's private information, be it email addy, real name, or personal details without the other person's express permission, especially if it was done with harmful intent will be grounds for immediate expulsion. This forum operates on a system of trust and respect, and in order to insure that folks feel comfortable in treating this "bar" as their own, we will not tolerate behavior that jeopardizes either their personal life, personal decisions & boundaries, or their comfort & respect in regards to this community.

Just so's ya knows.
Drinkslinger
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 1:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Interesting... care to make any comments Charles?
Brett
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, obviously everyone wants to see this e-mail, so here it is.