Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

An Error

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Archive Thru March 2003 » Archive Thru January 2003 » An Error « Previous Next »

Admin
Posted on Saturday, January 18, 2003 - 7:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

oops. this thread had been posted at the top of the hierarchy. I'm moving it back here in case ya'll missed it.
Admin
Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 2:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

purely a logistical error on my part. I had an incomplete download of Frenchman's pages ... wooopsie!
Artemis
Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 2:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

It's just been brought to my attention that there's an error at:

http://www.feeverte.net/pernod/

The cover page is from an old Pernod publicity pamphlet, but the following pages are from a text by M. Bedel. They don't belong with that Pernod cover page. Therefore nothing in the text should be construed as having been used by or endorsed by Pernod. The recipes are not "Pernod recipes" (or maybe they are, but there was no intent to represent them as being so, either by Bedel, by Phil the Frenchman, by me, or by Admin).

I will supply the pages that DO go with that Pernod cover page to Admin so they can be put in their proper place in time.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page