Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

The New and Improved Guillotine - Now...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » The Monkey Hole » Archive Thru January 2003 » The New and Improved Guillotine - Now With A Timer « Previous Next »

Louched_Liver
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 5:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Home
Louched_Liver
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 5:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Grown
Gasspectro
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 1:05 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Wolf,
You can be rest assured that getting any HG is not a problem. ;)
BTW,what's HG?
Wolfgang
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 11:20 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Gaz-pette-trop is frustrated because he can`t get any HG ? ;-)
Gasspectro
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 4:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I offer my most sincere apology to any and all bootleggers who I may have offended.
GS
Traineraz
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 4:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

www.optimalbaz.com?
Baz
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 2:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

heh.
Baz
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 2:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

ummm,
fuckya.
Gasspectro
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 2:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

You wanna make coin? Well become an absinthe bootlegger, it ain't too far from being a lawyer........
Great, now all the bootleggers are gonna be pissed off at me ;)
Baz
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 1:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Perhaps I will make coin someday, I'll just be glad to be rid of the stress. I only have five months left on my public advocate contract, and after five years, I WONT BE RENEWING!!!

Guilty? Jeez, he is one of the few clients I believe wasn't guilty. I may not be as close to having that case worked out as I thought I was when I typed that yesterday.

I represent over 300 felony clients right now. I'm sure justice has not been done 100% of the time. I can only give so many hours in a day. It may sound like a cop-out, but I honestly believe they got better representation from me than they would have from most public defenders. Not that I'm that much better, I just was determined that lack of money would notbe the reason for somebody's loss of freedom. But now the court gives everybody a public defender, whether or not they need one. My clients, paying me through the state, get richer every year. And I'm pissed, worn out, and burned out. So I'm quiting.
Crosby
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 5:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Congratulations Baz. Does this mean you'll be able to go into private practice and make some real coin?
Gasspectro
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 3:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Baz,
You said, "On a lighter note, for anybody that even remembers me (or cares) my murder trial got settled and my client will hopefully get out of jail before long."

Yeah, but what if he was guilty?
Baz
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 2:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Typically great police work there-
"there are no suspicious circumstances."

If walking into a bedroom and finding a man beheaded by a homemade guillotine attached to an electrical timer isn't a teensy bit suspicious, I'm going home.

On a lighter note, for anybody that even remembers me (or cares) my murder trial got settled and my client will hopefully get out of jail before long.
Traineraz
Posted on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 4:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Are you sure it's not "Neu" and improved?
Louched_Liver
Posted on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 2:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Famous last words:
"I wonder if the timer is on?"
Admin
Posted on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 1:56 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

you should see some of the pictures people have sent me in the past of themselves.

sheesh.
Traineraz
Posted on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 1:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Um, French Revolution guillotines had "electrical" timers?
Nolamour
Posted on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 12:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Kind of like the Masterbate and Strangulate thing. Who discovers this shit?
Chevalier
Posted on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 6:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Some hobbies have a very short shelf life. One go, and that's it.
Mr_Nemo
Posted on Wednesday, January 22, 2003 - 4:35 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I got this from the telegraph UK website.

Nemo

Man found beheaded by bedroom guillotine
By Paul Stokes
(Filed: 16/01/2003)

A man has been found beheaded by a home-made guillotine he is believed to have made secretly in his bedroom.

Boyd Taylor, 36, was found by his father, with whom he ran a building firm at the home they shared in Milbourne, near Ponteland, Northumberland.

An electrical timer, thought to have been used to activate a heavy blade, was attached to the 8ft by 3ft machine.

Mr Taylor senior was said to be "in a state of deep shock and trauma" after the discovery on Monday.

Police are preparing a file for the coroner and attempting to establish whether the blade dropped by accident or if it was a case of suicide.

A police spokesman said: "There are no suspicious circumstances. Further inquiries are being made into the man's background and events that led up to the death."

It is understood that the machine was modelled on the execution instrument used during the French Revolution.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page