Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through January 28, 2003

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Archive Thru March 2003 » Louchelounge.com??? » Archive through January 28, 2003 « Previous Next »

Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 4:56 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

And yes, Headly, "all the way to the bone".
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 4:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Artemis sez:

Quote:

I don't know where that hand has been ......

Me neither.

Quote:

largely because it's presented by people who learned their licks here, if I may say so.

Yep, that's true.

Quote:

he told me you were a poor lonely bastard with no friends but the monkeys at the zoo you bribe with peanuts, if you want to know the whole truth ...

And the hairy fucks throw them back. So it was greatly appreciated.
Artemis
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 4:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

For the record:

That other place is a lively forum with some solid information presented, particularly to newbies who ask, and the information tends be sound, largely because it's presented by people who learned their licks here, if I may say so.

It doesn't see to suffer from the elitism that actually, or in the eyes of some (which is 95% of it) prevails here.

A few posts there by a few people have unfairly cast this forum in a bad light, IMO, and have, NOT IMO, but for a fact, misrepresented, and rather badly at that, some things that happened here and/or were settled and hashed out here in the past.

And I don't like the look of the place, it's overly complex, and I think the little pictures are stupid, but that's just my personal taste.

And that's my last word on it. If nobody had ever mentioned that other forum here, I would not have been the first to do so, never in a million years. I chimed in and gave my two cents, no better or worse than anyone else's.
Artemis
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 4:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

[hand extended to Artemis]

I don't know where that hand has been ......

No, just because there's a loser or two hiding out in a biker bar, that doesn't mean it's a loser bar. You want to hang out there, it's okay with me. I don't have the time for it, myself. I can't even justify the time I waste here.
If I had it in for you personally, rest assured I wouldn't have arranged the swap for you that I did recently. Head P put me up to it; he told me you were a poor lonely bastard with no friends but the monkeys at the zoo you bribe with peanuts, if you want to know the whole truth ...
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 4:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

...all the way to the bone?
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 4:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

[hand extended to Artemis]
We cool?
Reading your post, I took it that you meant Louchlounge was nothing but The Land of Loser Posters Who Got Run Out of Sepulchritude. Rereading your post after what you've said, I see it in a different light.
My point was that I've never been run outtah here, and never will be. If Kalladmin asks me to leave, that's different, I'll comply.

Marc,
Smoke my cock.
Destiny
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 3:45 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ok. I'm back.

:-)
Destiny
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 3:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I had a Vera/Don battle very early on (back when they were lovers) - that was basically my coming-out party here. It all turned out well in the end.

I'm too sensitive for this cruel world - farewell forever.....
Emmy
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 3:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

thus spoke Head Prosthustra

http://www.geocities.com/melinelly/absinthe.html
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 3:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

...and they hosted a grand party
and lots of free booze
and all out of pocket...
Marc
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 2:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Look, I said what I said about Ted and Don for dramatic effect. I am disappointed in the way the whole Jade thing has been handled. It would have been better for Ted and Don to have kept their traps shut regarding release dates etc. The constant pushing back of Jade's release has created doubt in all of our minds. I do not think that Ted and Don are con artists or liars. I think they're lousy businessmen. What exists of their Jade PR campaign has been a joke. We all know that Don was wiggy at times, but Ted has always been a voice of reason. His silence is not encouraging. The sepulchritude forum is an important avenue for getting the word out on a new absinthe product. I don't care how much Don and Ted try to minimalize this forum's influence, the truth is sepulchritude.com does matter. And right now, the world's best absinthe forum has
pretty much given up on ever seeing the commercial release of what could have been the world's best modern absinthe. Its a shame.
Artemis
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 2:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

So many people are seeing themselves in what I've written lately. It was not meant for you, Destiny, but as far as I'm concerned, anybody who would urge Admin to let them talk about anything they want to talk about, without considering the consequences to HER, is a jerk. Especially when they don't take seriously the idea she might get into trouble, but they don't know what I know about the situation okay? She was warned. She took it seriously. That ought to be good enough for anybody.

"I realize that we lose something in on-line conversation. People often take things the wrong way or interpret certain inflections that weren't intended."

Precisely. The best thing that's happened to me here is that forum pseudonyms have turned into any number of real, flesh and blood people who have enriched my life. Regardless of the merits of this or that forum, Admin of THIS forum is my friend. My personal friend. It didn't start out that way, but it's come to that, and I'm pleased that it did. I will defend her when she's right and cut her slack even when she's wrong. If you read anything at all into my posture here, you can read that.

I have to say though, that if you never got called anything worse than a jerk here, you got off lightly indeed; a lot more lightly than I have on a number of occasions. There was a time you had to put on armor to come in here at all.
Destiny
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 2:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Artemis -

Considering that I was the last person to voice my opinion about the hogmack thing, am I am jerk? If so, how would that be defined? I stated my opion in a polite, respectful manner and didn't go on about it. I'm sure that Admin's intentions are genuinely good - it's her forum, I am a guest, I disagree with a rule, I gave my opinion, life goes on.

I realize that we lose something in on-line conversation. People often take things the wrong way or interpret certain inflections that weren't intended. If the comment wasn't meant for me, please disregard this post.
Artemis
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:40 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dr. O, you've taken two different situations and grafted them onto each other.

The situations I was talking about having been "misrepresented" (underground forum stuff, who got kicked off and why, etc.) have nothing to do with you or Marc.

As to Marc's "liar" comment, I think I've explained it already, but here it is again: those words from Marc were taken by a poster on the other forum (might have been you, but I don't remember) to mean that even Marc had finally seen through Ted and Don, or turned against them, or something to that effect. I think that anybody who's read Marc here for any length of time would have known that he' a provacateur (sp?) and thus he had done nothing of the kind; that he was only trying to get a rise out of Ted and or Don that would ultimately inform him as to the causes of the delay. The poster may not have known Marc well enough to divine this as I did. Okay, fine, no skin off my ass, as you well know, Marc can take care of himself.

Look, this isn't worth arguing about. I was disturbed by some of the stuff that was said over there; I've solved the problem by avoiding it from here on out. If I had half a brain, I'd avoid this one too. Peace.
Artemis
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

She actually cries over some of the shit that goes down, too, including the possibility of someone she knows, maybe even a friend, getting busted and living with the fact that there was ANYTHING she could have done to prevent it, even when it was their own stupid fault.

Some of the jerks who've criticized her over the "homegrown" rule, chew on that for a while. This forum is not run by a microchip,
but by a sensitive human being, and a damned nice one at that.
Zman7
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

BJ,
Word to that brother....
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marc said:

"Ted and Don may, in fact, be bullshit artists. How much longer are we supposed to wait for a product that has been promised for well over two year? Fuck em. They're liars. "

Arty, could you please expound on what part of this post was misrepresented "over there"...?
_Blackjack
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

The admin over here is much cuter...
Artemis
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:12 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Liver:

"Who, like me?"

I have no idea in what way they may be "like" you, but I was not talking about you. I'd be surprised if one of the people in question has not had someone come down on him/her with both feet for some of the misinformation in question, and they aren't MY feet, either.

"I've left here, like YOU, on a regular basis, because it gets deathly fuckin' dull."

Don't mistake me for somebody that gives a shit who goes and who stays. I wasn't talking about you.

"You don't like it there, stay out. You like it here, stay."

I feel the same way about you, only I wouldn't presume to think I have to tell you that, or that I am entitled to tell you that. Maybe when this becomes YOUR forum, you can phrase it to me that way.

"Whatever the fuck this is you are talkin' about, ya gots me. I particularly like the "over there", though. Like where those icky people who couldn't handle here are."

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then it had nothing to do with you. Which it didn't. If my phrase "over there" was anywhere near as icky as some of the shit you post here, you might have some cause for complaint. That forum has its merit. Whining about how they were treated in this forum and misrepresenting what some of the members of this forum have said and done in the past isn't part of that merit.
Artemis
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Kinda like poking a dog with a pointed stick to see if it's friendly, ain't it?"

I was a little stunned when I read that "liar" comment by Marc, because I know he knows better, then I figured, he's probably just poking them with a stick to see if they'll respond, probably privately, and maybe in the bargain provide some news to him. But his comment was taken instead as "even Marc having turned against TedDon" over there ... it's like when Barney Fife cut his finger and by the time the gossip had made the complete circle in town, he had shot himself in the chest.

OVER THERE ....... OVER THERE .........
SEND THE WORD, FLIP THE BIRD ..........
_Blackjack
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 12:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Quote:

I figured if I called tad and Don liars, one of them would e-mail me and set me straight. It was my way of trying to smoke them out, so to speak. It didn't work.

Kinda like poking a dog with a pointed stick to see if it's friendly, ain't it?
Admin
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 10:25 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I love your pansy-ass, Louchey!!!!

Aaaaaaaah! the love!

can you feel it?
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 10:10 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Any forum that has a Hog(smack) Heaven is a positive addition to the Absinthe community. It doesn't detract from Sepulchritude.

Those who want to run the (vanishingly small) risk of getting busted, will post. Those who don't, won't. Let 'em lurk.

It's great to have two Forums (Fora?) with different approches to the Absinthe continuum. For me, comparisons among commercial absinthes are meaningless, since I don't drink them. For others, shop talk will be technical and boring.

No problema. A chacun son gout.
Emmy
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 9:53 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

to further Destiny's quote...

stuck me in an institution, said it was the only solution to protect me from the enemy: myself!
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 9:52 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

The whole thing boils down to
MICHIGAN vs. OHIO...

Destiny, I got yer Pepsi
right heyah!
Baz
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 9:34 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

always with the malcontents, yous guys...
Destiny
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 9:32 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

God or Satan

Protestant or Catholic

Beatles or The Stones

Back Street Boys or N'Sync

Britney Spears or Christina Aguillera

Sepulchritude or Louchlounge

It's human nature...

As for "best interest of the people who frequent this forum" - how do you what my best interest is? Did you go to my schools, to my churches, to my institutional learning facilities? All I want is a Pepsi and you won't give it to me!!!

(Just a joke to the grouches out there, I'm sure Admin gets the dumb reference.)
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 9:31 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Kalladmin, I love you!!!

King of the Pansy People
Marc
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 9:14 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

two of the "malcontents" that kallisti just referred to have conducted some pretty vicious e-mail campaigns against this forum, kallisti, myself, Ted and others.
They bordered on the pathological.
Marc
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 9:10 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Rabid,

I received e-mail links to Ordinaire's comments in louchelounge. Since they involved me and were misleading I wanted to once again state my case.
The last couple of times I've visited this forum was to post a brief review of some nice homemade brew that was recently given me and a Brautigan
memory. Otherwise, I rarely visit sepulchritude.
Admin
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 9:08 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

yer all a bunch of pansies.

there is no US/THEM. period. if ya'll can't get over the sweeping generalization that was obviously referring to three malcontents, then I say ... go to therapy. get some self esteem.

and how many times do I have to explain why discussing an illegal and monitored activity is not in the best interest of the people who frequent this forum? it's all fun and games until someone gets called up by the ATF. oh wait, that's already happened. TWICE, if you have to know.

as I've kept saying, if you want to talk about it, talk about it somewhere else. that's happened. we all happy. weeeeeeeee!
Louched_Liver
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 5:37 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marcykins sez:

Quote:

Louched is their crown prince. I think he suffers from some deep-seated sexual denial. A closet case.

No denial here, I'd like it if you smoked my cock.
Destiny
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 3:09 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I finally checked out the other site and the design hurts my eyes. This forum feels like a comfortable parlour with oil lamps and velvet couches; the other place seems kinda sterile with flourescent lights and modern Japanese lettering.

That said, the other site does seem to have more tolerance for "dumb newbie questions" and "taboo" subjects. I feel that the biggest downfall of this site has been the relatively recent forays into censorship, however mild they might be. The Monkey Hole was a great idea, but banning hogsmack talk made no sense at all. People that are worried about exposure won't talk, those that aren't, will.
Crosby
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 2:30 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marc,

His point was that you made a sweeping generalization. Is your issue with just Dr. O or do you have a larger gripe about what's going on over there.
The art and literature section is one click down when you enter the web site. Let us absinthe geeks have some fun too.
As far as homoerotica, I don't really care what others are into. In my experience, the people who get the most pissed off about off colored remarks about homosexuality are the ones hiding the most.

Harry
Mr_Rabid
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 2:22 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marc, and I mean this in the friendliest possible fashion, when was the last time you had a goddamn thing to say?

You come in here and spew negativity- this sucks, that sucks, he sucks.

Yet your posts of days gone by were often brilliant, or at the least entertaining. All you seem to do now is bitch.

Get laid, or something. Jesus.
Marc
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 2:09 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

crosby,

what point did louched raise other than the "smoke my cock" comment?

There's a handful of geeks in this forum who seem to be into some not-so-subtle homoerotica. Louched is their crown prince. I think he suffers from some deep-seated sexual denial. A closet case.

kallisti should direct the focus of this website away from absinthe and toward art and literature. The smattering of absinthe geeks who hang out here
are lost souls with little or nothing to say.

Grill jockey, fry me up a boca burger.
Masque
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:37 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Amen.
Crosby
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:09 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

The way the criticisms were phrased made it sound like anyone from here that posted there was a loser, pansy or backstabber. I see the two forums as different animals and my reasons for playing in one or the other are my own and don't concern the bitter and twisted fucks on either of these boards.
Masque
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:03 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Why is there such a Us vs. Them mentality? Two groups of people with a similar choice in beverage, many on both forums? I understand that some things were said on both forums to cause problems, but why do the rest of us have to be involved, is all I am saying. Yeah, I got flamed here a while back, but it was a stupid newbie question and deserved it. BFD.
Crosby
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 12:59 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

That's not really a constructive answer to the points he raised. When you're done being pissed, maybe you can address his post.
Marc
Posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 12:10 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Louched,

smoke your cock. yeah, right. Time to crawl out of the closet bitch.
fuck off. You've trashed this forum. Go trash louchelounge. What a loser.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 10:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Kalladmin sez:

Quote:

Personally, I'm amused.

As well you should be. This joint is the ab-so-lute shit! when it comes to absinthe. That other party goin' on is only because you spawned this. Doesn't mean folks can't enjoy it over there too. And, by the way, the 1st seal I see gets brained, gutted, and hung on your wall. As a gift.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 10:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

So does dust falling.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 10:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

All I know is... this shit makes
the Eastenders look interesting.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 10:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, I did cut my hair today. I can deal w/my nails bein' a mess. Anyone wanna take care of the other bit?
Nolamour
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 10:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I don't know Kent, This may not be for me...

Awe, come on Larry, Your just not trying...

Let's go to Delta house, I'm a legacy there!
Admin
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 10:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Louchey-doll, don't take it all personally. I've only read, like, 15 posts on louchelounge and I know of what he/they speak.

True, though, three malcontents using the Lounge as a Forum grievence platform shouldn't condemn the whole lot.

Personally, I'm amused.
Admin
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 10:15 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I think all ya'll need to go get blowjobs. And a manicure. And a pedicure ... and yer hair-did.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 10:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Artemis sez:

Quote:

Seems to be a secret hideout for all the kids who got bullied, back-sassed, door slammed and dog bit right out of this forum.

Who, like me? I've left here, like YOU, on a regular basis, because it gets deathly fuckin' dull. Last time, I was gone, pretty much, for 4 fuckin' months! I didn't miss here, here didn't miss me. Everyone lived. You don't like it there, stay out. You like it here, stay.

Again, Artie,

Quote:

And over there, there's quite a bit of outright lies and misinformation about things that supposedly happened here "behind the scenes". Most of which were EXPLAINED, fully and accurately, in public, right here.

Whatever the fuck this is you are talkin' about, ya gots me. I particularly like the "over there", though. Like where those icky people who couldn't handle here are.

SHEESH!! POST WHAT YA WANT WHERE YA WANT AN' GET ON W/YOUR FUCKIN' LIVES!!!!
Nolamour
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 10:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Right This way...Why don't we go inside and meet some of the guys.
This is Chip Dillard and Greg Marmalard of Omega House...

...and over here, Mohammad, Jugdish, Sidney, and Clayton. Super, I'm sure you'll have lots to talk about.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 10:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marcykins sez:

Quote:

They're slinging alot of shit over there in the louchelounge. Gutless assholes

Yeah, nice blanket statement. If this is your attempt to "smoke someone out", you can smoke my cock.
Chill out ya fuck. Specifics carry more weight than whining rants every day of the whole week. If you are refering to Dr. O, which you addressed, in my opinion, extremely well above that hillbilly rant I quoted, then leave it at that. If you have other problems, address them as cogently. Not like a ranting moron.
Nolamour
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 10:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Damn it...Me likes Ye Ole Forum. Leave it be I tell ya. Until I see "Kallistified", I can't imagine Moulon Rouge being cool.
Admin
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 9:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

yah, but it ain't been kallistified yet. fancy some Taj Mahal or perhaps The Hermitage with a dash of Rockefeller Plaza?
Artemis
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 9:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I know I've done my share of bitching about this software, but only when it didn't work right, not when it did.

This is Casablanca. That's Moulin Rouge (shudder).
Admin
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 9:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Here's the working demo from Discus, if anyone wants to play ...

http://demo.discusware.com/cgi-bin/demo/discus.cgi
Admin
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 9:24 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

After 2 years Discusware is finally releasing the new version of their software and I (hopefully) will be upgrading soon-ish.

I'm not sure if it supports the wee personality icons, but you never know!

You'll also be glad to know they have an entirely new attachment feature, where you just select "upload attachment" when composing your message.
Artemis
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 9:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Besides, everyone and their dog talks about making their own."

At no time in the history of this forum has more than a tiny fraction of the total membership talked about such a thing, even before the rule against such talk was made. I was told there was a talking dog among us, but I've never been able to suss him out. Most of my guesses were wrong; I was assured that humans made the posts in question, or non-canine mammals anyway.
Marc
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 8:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dr.

I resent the accusations that I added something to your absinthe to make it taste the way it did. Do you realize how insane that it is?
I drank perhaps 1 oz. of your homebrew. I sealed the bottle and sent it to Louche, along with a couple of other varieties. And while I didn't like the taste of your absinthe, I was open
to the possibility that it might be closer to what authentic early 20th century absinthe tasted like -bitter and in need of sugar. Your absinthe reminded me of some that I once drank that had been made by a winemaker from a reputable California winery. So, I was not completely convinced that yours was lousy brew. When the folks in New York found it undrinkable, I knew that your boasts of being an absinthe maker extraordianire were more than just slight exagerations.

The last I had heard, from the horse's mouth, Jade was going to be released around last Christmas. I haven't heard from the horse since.
I figured if I called tad and Don liars, one of them would e-mail me and set me straight. It was my way of trying to smoke them out, so to speak. It didn't work.
Dr_Ordinaire
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 6:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marc:

The purity of your intentions is the best shield against my baseless accusations.
Bjacques
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 6:05 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

eh.

But this one has chopped heads and prosthetic ones. Besides, everyone and their dog talks about making their own. How special can that be?
Artemis
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 4:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Seems to be a secret hideout for all the kids who got bullied, back-sassed, door slammed and dog bit right out of this forum.

Quite a bit of whining going on from a victim or two about how badly they were treated here, too. About how this is nothing but a club for the cool kids and ass kissers, etc.

And over there, there's quite a bit of outright lies and misinformation about things that supposedly happened here "behind the scenes". Most of which were EXPLAINED, fully and accurately, in public, right here.

I wish I had one of those little graphic self portraits that people use over there, though. That is SO cool. Really. I'm serious ....

Re: the demands for distillation discussion, because it's not illegal to TALK about stuff, and after all, this is a free country. It's well and good to talk about freedom while you sit on your dead ass and ask some other bastard, a CRIMINAL in the eyes of almost every government in the world, to risk HIS freedom and spill his guts about what he's doing.
Drinkslinger
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 3:45 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Marc- Most of us don't even care.

I know I don't really care about something that may or may not have happened, in a place that I wasn't, with people I don't know.

I hope I'm not a gutless asshole. I try not to sling to much shit, just drinks, and joy.

Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 3:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

If a person posts in an electronic
void... does it matter any byte?
Marc
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 3:12 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dr. O is posting some paranoid bullshit in louchelounge regarding my sending his homebrew to the NYC gathering. He keeps reading malicious intent into my action. Again, the homebrew that Dr. O sent me was intended for the Las Vegas gathering. When the Vegas gathering fell through, I sent Dr.O's product to Louche so that he might share it with the New York group. Since it was Dr.O's desire to present his homebrew as a gift for members of this forum, I felt that getting it to the New York gathering was the right thing to do. Dr.O keeps insisting that I was out to get him by passing his brew on to New York. Well, if the brew had been any good this would not be an issue. As to me being out get him, Dr.O has delusions of grandeur. I could care less.

They're slinging alot of shit over there in the louchelounge. Gutless assholes.
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 3:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

GO WOLF!!! Stay strong brother!
Wolfgang
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 2:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I don`t understand why some people needs two forums... Because of the hausgematche talk regulation on this one ? Hahaha, let me laugh.

Same shit here and there.

I'm a devoted supporter of Kaladmin and fuck the rest. (Wich doesn`t mean I won`t show up here and there at the other place)...
Drinkslinger
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 1:16 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Whachyoutalkinn'boutwillis?
Crosby
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:51 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thus spoke the Great American Poster Boy.
Drinkslinger
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:22 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:17 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Damn shame too...
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:16 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Fuck both forums.
Masque
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 2:01 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I like both forums. Louchelounge is more fun, and both are informative, but serious is good as well.

Just a matter of taste, really.
Drinkslinger
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 12:50 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

We added some more star anise. Now it louches just fine.
Crosby
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Never mind.
Crosby
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 1:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Is the louchlounge broken?
2loucheltrec
Posted on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 10:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

more like STEELERS! but only if they don't play kordell!
Louched_Liver
Posted on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 9:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Eagles.
Crosby
Posted on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 8:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

How 'bout them Niner's?
Louched_Liver
Posted on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 8:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Is there anything to discuss BUT my manhood?
Greenmeanie
Posted on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 5:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yep, this one IS archaic but it is gemuetlich and I like it that way. The other is a PIA to navigate. Too mutch glitz.
Drinkslinger
Posted on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 11:41 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

This forum is archaic... but I like it that way. The other has more Glitz and flash... but it's empty of serious conversation. Almost every post has LL discussing his manhood.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page