Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through January 31, 2003

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » The Monkey Hole » Archive Thru March 2003 » The east coast has Torty, but the west coast has DITA » Archive through January 31, 2003 « Previous Next »

Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 5:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

"Where'd that come from?" you ask?

Well, she dumped me too. Fer that
Mullet Wearin', Gass Shoe Sportin',
Buckeye Stoner
you all call Marilyn Manson...
Head_Prosthesis
Posted on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 5:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Use it up now BABY cause that
tight skin and perk is gonna
fall victim to gravity and
dehydration anytime now.

PLAYBOY... what a sell out.
Join the ranks of Nancy Sinatra
and Juice Newton honey!
Chevalier
Posted on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 3:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

There's more to the story ...

Dita's boyfriend at the time (a young tattoo artist and lindy hop dancer, not a dentist) worked with a pal of mine. Dita told her boyfriend about my suit and shoes, and he got hold of me through our mutual friend. Would I sell the suit and shoes to him? Sure, I said. (We were about the same size.) I went to his tattoo shop with the duds and he tried them on. The hidden back of the shop had a bedroom that looked more like an operatic dungeon: red and black velvet curtains, hand and leg cuffs, a kind of trapeze (really!), and several whips. "Oh", he said, as I gaped at it all, "That's to keep Dita entertained."

Apparently, it wasn't enough. He bought my clothes for a fairly high price, and two months later Dita dumped him.
Chevalier
Posted on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 3:05 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

He seemed to enjoy watching her try on shoes. Oh, and her teeth were noticeably white.
Tortainglese
Posted on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 3:00 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

yes, he would be called a shopping slave-every woman's dream.
Chevalier
Posted on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 2:57 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

A true and boring story ...

It all started (and ended) at the '98 Vintage Fashion Expo in Santa Monica. I was wearing my green wide herringbone, three-piece double-breasted suit (c. 1936); a pair of forest green suede, spade-sole, cap-toe oxfords (c. 1950); a faded red chambray dress shirt; and a green/silver houndstooth satin tie. (It looked better than it sounds.)

Suddenly, Dita Von Teese brushed by me and said -- in a soft, vague, slightly nasal way -- "I like your suit." I replied as vaguely as I could, "Thank you." But by then Miss Teese was already gone, off to her next purchase, with one of her balding dentist sugar daddies somewhere in tow. I recall that he got to carry her shopping bags.
_Blackjack
Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 10:44 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

My love for Rose McGowan was tainted by the fact that she manages to make Alyssa Milano look talented by contrast.
Baz
Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 8:28 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

does the woman on that spoon have horns?
Celticgent
Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 6:16 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I still haven't forgiven Manson for tainting my love Rose Macgowan...... :(
Destiny
Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 1:14 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Check out her Hills!
Chevalier
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 8:08 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I like to think that this "absinth" spoon immortalizes Dita (rather than Miss Page) ...

my picture
Louched_Liver
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 5:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Holy shit! What an unexpected development. You may wanna stroll over to www.Louchelounge.com too parner.
Nancywhiskey
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 2:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Looks a bit like Nancy Whiskey.what do you think boys? Oh sorry, girls as well?
Destiny
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 11:15 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Fortunately, for the those of us who didn't inherit Brad Pitt-like genes, music is the great equalizer. I can testity to that first-hand.

:-)
_Blackjack
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 6:58 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I still can't get past the fact that Dita's dating Marilyn Manson.

(Because I'm jealous, you see.)

(No, not because I want to date MM. I just hate it when a pretty girl is dating a guy uglier than me...)
Destiny
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 9:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Oh yes, please post the photo!

There haven't been any photos floating around here since Laura passed through on her way to college.
Traineraz
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 9:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Torty, when are you posting the photo?
Tortainglese
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 8:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, in 2001 the International Cat Fanciers Association named me sexiest cat owner of the year. I appeared in the calendar wearing a latex cat suit on all fours, ass in the air with a mouse toy clenched between my teeth.

There is a dominatriz who dresses like a cat, what is her name? Surely one of you know...umm... cant think of it now...yes, Katya Minx I think.
Traineraz
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 7:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm sure Torty would win if Cat Cults Monthly got in on the act.
Louched_Liver
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 6:38 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Teezy,
I prefer to Jerk It For Justice.
Lanman
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 5:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dita was listed as the world's third sexiest woman by Bizarre magazine. Bijou Phillips got second and Bettie Page got first. Asia Argento was listed, but not in the top three.
Traineraz
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 5:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'll wait for the photo of Torty in the giant martini glass before deciding. That, or the photo of Torty under the giant absinthe fountain. Imagine the result of that ice water dripping on her chest . . . Livvie, this is a time to Masturbate for Peace. :)
Louched_Liver
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 5:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'll take Torty, thanks.
Nascentvirion
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2003 - 2:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

She's in a recent playboy issue.
Chevalier
Posted on Friday, January 17, 2003 - 8:06 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dita Von Teese, that is.

my picture
my picture
my picture

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page