|Darrin, Stalker of Head (Traineraz)
Post Number: 838
|Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2003 - 7:01 pm: |
Great, now the Mormons are gonna shut the Forum down for promoting child pornography.
Thanks a lot, Headly laHead.
|Absinthe Queen of Reviews (Head_prosthesis)
Post Number: 1567
|Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2003 - 12:43 am: |
That is some funny
sheet ain't it?
Post Number: 60
|Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2003 - 12:40 am: |
I love the clown sheet.
|Masked Reveler (Nolamour)
Post Number: 569
|Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2003 - 12:12 am: |
Damn, I've had enough surveillances. Is funny tho...typical
|Jay & The Imp (Thegreenimp)
Post Number: 202
|Posted on Friday, February 7, 2003 - 10:47 pm: |
Now you've done it, they will be tracing all the Club 17 visitors, and fingerprinting the clown sheet.
Post Number: 274
|Posted on Friday, February 7, 2003 - 9:52 pm: |
|Spoon Boy (Absinthespoon)
Post Number: 203
|Posted on Friday, February 7, 2003 - 9:47 pm: |
If you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store the
following information about your visit:
- The name of the Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you are connecting from a university's domain) and the IP address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Internet) from which you access our site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site; and
- The pages you visit and the information you request.
This information is primarily collected for statistical analysis and technical improvements to the site. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which may be used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. In certain circumstances, however, we may take additional steps to identify you based on this information and we may share this information, including your identity, with other government agencies.
Post Number: 271
|Posted on Friday, February 7, 2003 - 8:32 pm: |
Earn your junior narc badge here.
|Posted on Thursday, February 6, 2003 - 2:57 pm: |
that's too funny/scary!
|Posted on Thursday, February 6, 2003 - 2:09 pm: |