Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Archive through February 10, 2003

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » The Monkey Hole » Archive Thru March 2003 » The "Queen" of Pop? » Archive through February 10, 2003 « Previous Next »

Jack Collins (_blackjack_)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: _blackjack_

Post Number: 783
Posted on Monday, February 10, 2003 - 12:54 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

quote:

As for Kim, somehow I think his wealth is a by product of people's ability to say no to him rather than the other way around.

That would be true for his father, but Jong-Il spent most of his formative years in a country where his father was essentially worshipped as a god. Not the best way to encourage strong critical-thinking skills.
Absinthe Mafia

Post Number: 782
Posted on Monday, February 10, 2003 - 12:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

quote:

One thing I will say about his face - while his nose has been over-fucked-with by a butcher, the rest of the issues with his face could be blamed on viltigo, if he indeed does have the disease like he claims.

Viltigio doesn't change the shape of your jaw or cheekbones, which have obviously been altered on Jacko.
Absinthe Mafia

Post Number: 781
Posted on Monday, February 10, 2003 - 12:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

quote:

He's going to broadcast his own interview footage that's supposed to make the interviewer look two-faced.

Which is one-and-a-half more than Jackson!

(rimshot)

But seriously, folks, I think it's kinda sad that we've reached the point that a man can't have affection for a non-related boy without the assumtion that he's trying to fuck him. Would we make the same assumption about a WOMAN who showed physical affection for a girl?

And Jackson HAS been investigated. Right down to the point of having his genitals photographed for the court. He settled the lawsuit, but no criminal indicrment fas passed down.
Lordhobgoblin (Lordhobgoblin)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Lordhobgoblin

Post Number: 653
Posted on Monday, February 10, 2003 - 10:40 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Jackson may not be a child-molestor but his own admissions that children other than his sleep in his bed with him with no other person in the room at least warrants a proper investigation by the authorities. If a factory worker or postman admitted having young boys round to sleep in his bed then he'd quite rightly be investigated. And it should at least raise questions as to the potential safety of his own children. In the UK, children would at least be put on social services 'children at risk' register for a lot less and be very closely monitored. Celebrities should not be treated as exceptions to the rules and codes of conduct the rest of us have to adhere to. Despite what some of them seem to think, they do not live in socially self-contained bubbles divorced from society and its rules.
Marc (Marc)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Marc

Post Number: 195
Posted on Sunday, February 9, 2003 - 11:49 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Its no longer angry. I inject small quantities of valium into whats left of its blue vein and the little fellow stays mellow.
Mondino de' Luzzi (Drinkslinger)
le Duc
Username: Drinkslinger

Post Number: 150
Posted on Sunday, February 9, 2003 - 11:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Is it an angry inch?
Marc (Marc)
Absinthe Mafia

Post Number: 194
Posted on Sunday, February 9, 2003 - 11:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

head,

my cock piercing became infected and most of my penis had to be amputated. I'm left with a small pink stub that looks like a clitoris with a mild case of elephantiasis. For amusement, my wife flicks it with her finger and insults it. She has nicknamed it Mini Meat.
Absinthe Queen of Reviews (Head_prosthesis)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Head_prosthesis

Post Number: 1593

Posted on Sunday, February 9, 2003 - 10:52 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I wanna talk about Marc's penis
stirring up my gene poo.

Any takers?

I mean pool.
Marc (Marc)
Absinthe Mafia

Post Number: 193
Posted on Sunday, February 9, 2003 - 10:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I don't think Jackson is a child molester. I really don't. Its just a gut feeling. He's eccentric and looks weird, but I don't think he's harming anyone. His eldest son sounded intelligent and happy.

Be honest with you, I find this whole discussion
a waste of time and somewhat shameful.

Karl (Raschied)
le Duc
Username: Raschied

Post Number: 247
Posted on Sunday, February 9, 2003 - 9:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

He's going to broadcast his own interview footage that's supposed to make the interviewer look two-faced. Not that it'll help.

One thing I will say about his face - while his nose has been over-fucked-with by a butcher, the rest of the issues with his face could be blamed on viltigo, if he indeed does have the disease like he claims. It's a condition that eats away the melanin in the skin, and one of my coworkers had it. He had to wear lots of makeup to cover it, because it just looks terrible. The melanin is rarely destroyed in a regular pattern. It usually leaves scars, and can make you look patchwork.

When I look at pics of Jackson's eyelids, it looks a lot like my coworkers - kind of eaten away. Same with Jackson's lips. If he would ever do a public appearance without the makeup, maybe people would believe him about it, but he's either too vain, or he doesn't have the disease.
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago.
Orkin - one call destroys 'em all.
Spoon Boy (Absinthespoon)
le Duc
Username: Absinthespoon

Post Number: 219

Posted on Sunday, February 9, 2003 - 8:38 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I didn't see like the last 5 or 10 minutes of the interview. It must have run late because the TiVo cut it off. I want to defend him somewhat, but I don't know what I didn't hear.

I do feel sorry for the guy.
Pervert Euchre (Perruche_verte)
Elitist Bastard
Username: Perruche_verte

Post Number: 392
Posted on Sunday, February 9, 2003 - 8:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

AFAIK he never has been proven to have touched any children inappropriately or had sex with them. They just slept in his bed. Which is vaguely creepy, but not exactly a crime.

Anyway, aside from any artistic goals he might have left in him, at this point he need never relate to the public again. He can simply retire to his mansion like, um, Phil Spector...
Bolt Upright (Artemis)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Artemis

Post Number: 525

Posted on Sunday, February 9, 2003 - 7:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

More like somebody grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and sharpened his nose on a sidewalk.

If being a freak is a crime, he's a felon for sure.

There are thousands of people who've done more harm to children than he has, but he apparently shit the bed for good with some of the admissions he made in an interview on TV a few days ago. Which is just as well, because he's finished in more ways than one.

As for Kim, somehow I think his wealth is a by product of people's ability to say no to him rather than the other way around.
Absinthe Mafia

Post Number: 778
Posted on Sunday, February 9, 2003 - 6:05 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Is it just me, or does his face look like a GI Joe that was put through a rock-tumbler?

The man is obviously not well, but I think he deserve pity more than vitriol. He can't be doing any more damage to his kids than the average Pentacostal...

I mean, at least they get to play with monkeys and stuff!

He's just the product of an environment where he's so fucking rich that nobody dares say "no" to him. Kinda like Kim Jong-Il.
Absinthe Queen of Reviews (Head_prosthesis)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Head_prosthesis

Post Number: 1586

Posted on Sunday, February 9, 2003 - 10:43 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, Marc did pay me a little...

um?

..."visit" while I was enjoying
his generous hospitality.

*ow*
Elitist Bastard

Post Number: 644
Posted on Sunday, February 9, 2003 - 2:50 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

So you'd be perfectly happy for a middle-aged man to go to bed with a young son of yours?

Marc (Marc)
Absinthe Mafia

Post Number: 192
Posted on Sunday, February 9, 2003 - 2:45 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

what a bunch of reactionary horseshit.

Jackson is alright by me.
Elitist Bastard

Post Number: 640
Posted on Sunday, February 9, 2003 - 1:50 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Jackson should be investigated by the police like any of the rest of us would. The same rules should apply.
Crosby (Crosby)
le Duc
Username: Crosby

Post Number: 279

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2003 - 9:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

They're going to need every last cent of it to try and get some semblance of mental health.
C'est ma sante'
Karl (Raschied)
le Duc
Username: Raschied

Post Number: 245
Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2003 - 8:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

But think of the money these kids will make from their tell-all biographies!
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago.
Wheaties, Breakfast of Champions.
Darrin, Stalker of Head (Traineraz)
le Vicomte
Username: Traineraz

Post Number: 839
Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2003 - 7:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Look at his face, his nose is GONE. Isn't that punishment enough . . .

Though I agree, the kids need not to be living with him. They'll grow up to be . . . um . . . "eccentric."
Masked Reveler (Nolamour)
Elitist Bastard
Username: Nolamour

Post Number: 572
Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2003 - 12:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Absolutely,
You've both made valid points. I feel quite bad for these children. You can't make them wear masks for life. As for now, they may enjoy it, but they will rebel. AND you can tell that neither of them are biologically his. This is a form of abuse and they both should be dealt with...the world acts as if he is amune to scrutiny.
Crosby (Crosby)
le Duc
Username: Crosby

Post Number: 275

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2003 - 11:46 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I doubt that they are biologically his children. The women providing children to him should be dealt with also.
Paysan

Post Number: 634
Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2003 - 10:41 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Why do different rules apply to celebrities in society?

Michael Jackson admits to tucking young boys (not his own kids) into bed with himself (and he says it is a very 'loving' thing to do) and no action is taken against him. If an ordinary person admitted to this he would be investigated as well as having his own children taken into care for their own safety.

I feel sorry for Michael Jackson's children. Even assuming he doesn't abuse them, what sort of freaks are they going to grow up to be living in a perverse fantasy world divorced from any reality.

Martin Bashir is one of the softest, gentlest interviewers around, Jackson got a really easy ride. Did he really expect to be treated as if he was a wonderful person just because he's Michael Jackson? He's a sick freak, he needs sectioned and his kids need the opportunity to grow up in something resembling a normal environment.
Masked Reveler (Nolamour)
Elitist Bastard
Username: Nolamour

Post Number: 570
Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2003 - 12:22 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

So, who saw that sorry excuse for a bio of Michael Jackson on ABC? What a freakin Joke and now he's pissed because they told the story in a negative fashion. What the? I guess he now can sue the rest of the world. Or was it all media hype for promotion...his last album WAS a flop.

Truth be told:
http://anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

pardon the rant, I'm just tired of seeing this guy between war stories on the news.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page