Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View

Patriotism in Public Libraries

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 18, 2003Heathen Beaner (Emmy25 4-18-03  6:22 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page

Author Message
mattm3 (Mattm3)
le Duc
Username: Mattm3

Post Number: 314
Registered: 4-2003

Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 10:24 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Fuck read, I still can't type!
How sweet life can be when the misery of ones existance is blurred by slight intoxication!!!
ENORMUS DICK (Louched_liver)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Louched_liver

Post Number: 1752
Registered: 12-2001

Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 9:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thank your god I can't read.
Will work for absinthe.
Darrin, Stalker of Head (Traineraz)
Elitist Bastard
Username: Traineraz

Post Number: 898
Registered: 5-2002
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 5:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

This STILL has me HOPPING MAD!