Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

New Vendor: Alandia.de

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Archive Thru March 2003 » New Vendor: Alandia.de « Previous Next »

Kallisti (Admin)
Madame Guillotine
Username: Admin

Post Number: 897

Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2003 - 8:24 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Alot of those bottles we haven't heard of are german and czech absinthe's ... and may be of the bohemian/hill's variety.

I haven't added the new brands yet, but let me know if you try any and what it tasted like.
A lady who has a secure seat is never prettier than when in the saddle, and she who cannot make her conquest there, may despair of the power of her charms elsewhere. - THE MANNERS THAT WIN, 1880

http://www.feeverte.net
October Aldrich (Redgloam)
Paysan
Username: Redgloam

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2003 - 12:05 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I found that site about a week ago and was amazed at the selection of absinthes that I had not ever even heard of before, a lot of which weren't listed in the guide. I am glad you say it comes reccomended, as far as service goes, because I was thinking of ordering a bottle through them. A bottle I had not yet heard of, for the fun of it :-) yay!
Absinthe Queen of Reviews (Head_prosthesis)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Head_prosthesis

Post Number: 3250

Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 10:15 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

PATA DAMMIT!
YOU BITCH MY HARD!!!
Your signature will be displayed with your posts in all topics that support the display of signatures.
Pataphysician (Pataphysician)
Elitist Bastard
Username: Pataphysician

Post Number: 507
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2003 - 7:21 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

He also made this mistake:

"Serpis, 55% One of the best! Red and beautiful with a round anis flavor. Perfect with champagne."

He probably meant Champale.
Moonman's friend (Wolfgang)
Elitist Bastard
Username: Wolfgang

Post Number: 894
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2003 - 10:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

He list Segarra as being 60% and 0.5L ... Is it something new or a mistake ???
Kallisti (Admin)
Madame Guillotine
Username: Admin

Post Number: 894

Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2003 - 6:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Our first new vendor since Markus (Glorious Markus!) ...

Alandia.de has had some very good recommendations behind him, plus he is, I think, the only vendor to ship Larsand, that elusive Andorran brew (review coming soon).

Oh yeah ... and serpis minis!!!

His links have been added to all the usual Spanish, French, German & Czech brands. Will also be adding some crazy brands he carries that I don't have listed.
A lady who has a secure seat is never prettier than when in the saddle, and she who cannot make her conquest there, may despair of the power of her charms elsewhere. - THE MANNERS THAT WIN, 1880

http://www.feeverte.net

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page