Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

On FAQs etc ...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » On FAQs etc ... « Previous Next »

Kallisti (Admin)
Madame Guillotine
Username: Admin

Post Number: 918

Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 11:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

bah. I know ... must find new info.

thanks!!!
A lady who has a secure seat is never prettier than when in the saddle, and she who cannot make her conquest there, may despair of the power of her charms elsewhere. - THE MANNERS THAT WIN, 1880

http://www.feeverte.net
Spoon Boy (Absinthespoon)
le Duc
Username: Absinthespoon

Post Number: 252

Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 10:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

There's a dead link in the FAQ under "ABSINTHE CLINICAL TOXICOLOGY REVIEW"
Fuckin' dickhead (Louched_liver)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Louched_liver

Post Number: 1335
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 5:30 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Common sense?
Guess I'm out.
Kallisti (Admin)
Madame Guillotine

Post Number: 912

Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 4:38 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

also, please let me know your opinions on FAQ changes, or if you'd like to add etc ...
A lady who has a secure seat is never prettier than when in the saddle, and she who cannot make her conquest there, may despair of the power of her charms elsewhere. - THE MANNERS THAT WIN, 1880

Kallisti (Admin)
Madame Guillotine

Post Number: 911

Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 4:37 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I've done some updating to the FAQ. Mainly, I've revamped the favorites which was sorely in need of the overhaul, linking those brands to the guide.

And I've reworded the stance on vodka soak vs historical recipes with my new recipe page in mind.

um ... and, oh yeah ...

as regarding artisinal products. I would like to experiment with easing up on the discussion ban a little. Folks have been super good about keeping all discussion off the forum. However, I think certain aspects are viable, respectful, and don't break the law. Please continue to *not* discuss technical aspects of liquor distillation. But if someone shared a product made in Switzerland with you and you'd care to share an opinion, I think that is fine. If you're curious about herbs and have questions, please ask. This stuff is freely available all over the place.

All I ask is that you use common sense regarding the subject.

Cheers!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page