Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View

Archive through April 13, 2003

Author Message
mattm3 (Mattm3)
Mousquetaire
Username: Mattm3

Post Number: 23
Registered: 4-2003
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 8:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Blaine or charles or mike ?
I need to know
Crosby (Crosby)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Crosby

Post Number: 389
Registered: 12-2001

Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 8:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

A one man staff!
C'est ma santé
mattm3 (Mattm3)
Mousquetaire
Username: Mattm3

Post Number: 22
Registered: 4-2003
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 8:21 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

so who is opie from da start
MC Pee Pants (Fluffy_g)
Paysan
Username: Fluffy_g

Post Number: 5
Registered: 3-2003
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 8:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I got a funny email from a guy named Mike Turner. I had never heard of the guy or done any buisness w/him. It was odd because at that point nobody had my email address except Opie. I had inquired about some of his ebay la bleue, but ended up walking away from it. Here is the email that got sent to me. Any of you guys get the same one?

"Thats right. Visit our new absinthe forum at louchelounge and register a username and password and you will be entered in to our monthly drawing for a free bottle of absinthe. Every month it is a different bottle. This month it is the original Suisse La Bleue 1 Litre bottle straight from Val De Travers. Stop by and say hi, we would love to hear from you. Sincerly,
Staff of LoucheLounge.com"
Green Meanie (Greenmeanie)
le Duc
Username: Greenmeanie

Post Number: 288
Registered: 4-2002
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 7:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Kalli,

Glad you found my post to 2louche.

I got an e-mail out of the blue inviting me to this new forum (louche lounge) from some guy I had never heard of. I can't remeber the name but it was not one of Opie's AKA's. Once I got it I got a little concerned and I posted what you just pulled up. I also shot a private email to Opi asking if this was his doing. He said that I should not be concerned that it was Spirits Corner that was setting up the forum. Opie said that that he (Opie) knew the guy at SC and that he (the guy at SC) was a decent guy and didn't mean any harm by the email. Opie excused the solicitation as the SC guy not knowing any better as he is a forigner (damn, where's that spell check when you need it).
Ober-Gruppen Fuhrer
mattm3 (Mattm3)
Mousquetaire
Username: Mattm3

Post Number: 14
Registered: 4-2003
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 6:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

My dearest, most beautiful Kallisti that new link did not work for CA.
mattm3 (Mattm3)
Mousquetaire
Username: Mattm3

Post Number: 13
Registered: 4-2003
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 6:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Anyone want to conribute to my vacation fund?
Only serious offers will be considered!
Kallisti (Admin)
Madame Guillotine
Username: Admin

Post Number: 929
Registered: 1-1998

Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 6:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

http://www.sepulchritude.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profile=optimalsmarts-users
“A lady who has a secure seat is never prettier than when in the saddle, and she who cannot make her conquest there, may despair of the power of her charms elsewhere.” - THE MANNERS THAT WIN, 1880

http://www.feeverte.net
mattm3 (Mattm3)
Mousquetaire
Username: Mattm3

Post Number: 10
Registered: 4-2003
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 6:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Sonoma Drive - Sonoman?
mattm3 (Mattm3)
Mousquetaire
Username: Mattm3

Post Number: 9
Registered: 4-2003
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 6:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I may be taking a vacation is this a good spot

editor note: s'cuse me while I redirx.com your ENORMOUS LINK. heh.

http://redirx.com/?uy
Crosby (Crosby)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: Crosby

Post Number: 385
Registered: 12-2001

Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 5:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I think you have your answer,Matt.
C'est ma santé
Kallisti (Admin)
Madame Guillotine
Username: Admin

Post Number: 928
Registered: 1-1998

Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 5:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

ha! this one too ...

aah. hindsight.

Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 1:22 pm:
Well, obviously everyone wants to see this e-mail, so here it is.