Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View

My Web Site

Author Message
Kallisti (Admin)
Madame Guillotine
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1006
Registered: 1-1998

Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2003 - 9:25 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

also, this thread is now closed.
“A lady who has a secure seat is never prettier than when in the saddle, and she who cannot make her conquest there, may despair of the power of her charms elsewhere.” - THE MANNERS THAT WIN, 1880

http://www.feeverte.net
Kallisti (Admin)
Madame Guillotine
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1005
Registered: 1-1998

Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2003 - 9:21 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

one of our esteemable vendors sent me a message, saying that the user "goanna" was not opie but was from the east coast (the vendor had shipped to both).

in the spirit of fairness I'm posting his letter and will remove anything really mean about him.

I know tempers are high (including mine) but please, please, PLEASE, do not threaten to hurt, maim, stalk, or kill people.

Thank you!

quote: