Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

My creepy beach ...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » The Monkey Hole » My creepy beach ... « Previous Next »

Jack Collins (_blackjack_)
Absinthe Mafia
Username: _blackjack_

Post Number: 928

Posted on Saturday, April 19, 2003 - 2:09 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

...stalking, persistance, potato, potahto...
Kallisti (Admin)
Madame Guillotine
Username: Admin

Post Number: 984

Posted on Saturday, April 19, 2003 - 1:00 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I took these pictures here for the solstice post I made last year at my favorite sunday stroll beach. A 10 minute walk from my house down to Point Isabel which is also a favorite dog walk for El Cerrito, Richmond & Berkeley.

This is also where the bodies of Laci Peterson and her son washed up earlier this week. These pix are literally taken within 15 feet of the spot. I'm so creeped out.

I didn't pay much attention to the story when it broke as I was making a cross country trip at the time. Sometimes bad things wash up on your doorstep.

solstice

beach

<<(READS OTHER THREADS) EEP! Removed Picture of Red-Head in Glasses with Creepy Beach pictured over her shoulder for fear of more forum stalking >>

A lady who has a secure seat is never prettier than when in the saddle, and she who cannot make her conquest there, may despair of the power of her charms elsewhere. - THE MANNERS THAT WIN, 1880

http://www.feeverte.net

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page