Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Sorry and Fennel, What Fennel?

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Sorry and Fennel, What Fennel? « Previous Next »

Nabber86 (Nabber86)
Mousquetaire
Username: Nabber86

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2003 - 4:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Guess I will just have to eat my fennel (grilled w/ onions) and order a bottle of the real stuff from absithe online. Got my eye on a bottle of that Emile 68. May just have to go for it.

Those are some fine documents in the referenc section. This site is great. Best information anywhere on the subject.

Just goes to show you - RTFA before you jump in with both feet and disrupt the group.
Kallisti (Admin)
Madame Guillotine
Username: Admin

Post Number: 998

Posted on Monday, April 21, 2003 - 3:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

And your questions aren't stoopit. We just maintain a slightly different focus here, for numerous reasons.

Try reading the documents I have posted under Reference to the left ... there's lots of information that I think might answer some of your previous queries in further detail.

A lady who has a secure seat is never prettier than when in the saddle, and she who cannot make her conquest there, may despair of the power of her charms elsewhere. - THE MANNERS THAT WIN, 1880

http://www.feeverte.net
Kallisti (Admin)
Madame Guillotine
Username: Admin

Post Number: 997

Posted on Monday, April 21, 2003 - 3:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

sausage seeds!

A lady who has a secure seat is never prettier than when in the saddle, and she who cannot make her conquest there, may despair of the power of her charms elsewhere. - THE MANNERS THAT WIN, 1880

http://www.feeverte.net
Nabber86 (Nabber86)
Mousquetaire
Username: Nabber86

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2003 - 11:45 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry for being le sac de fumier in my previous posts. After reading several achives this weekend, I know understand what the forum is really all about. It is about enjoying a really excellent liquor and talking about it.

Anyway, I will try not ask too many more stoopit questions.

If I may be allowed one last one though:

What is "Fennel de Florence"? Is it the edible bulbs that I grow in my vegtable garden (celery like texture with licorice flavor) or is it the seeds that come from the flowers (like those used in Itallian sausage)?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page