Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List Edit Profile Register  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Current trends in brands - can you al...

Sepulchritude Forum » The Absinthe Forum » Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles » Current trends in brands - can you all give a heads up? « Previous Next »

lautrec (Mystical)
Mousquetaire
Username: Mystical

Post Number: 35

Posted on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 7:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

We ship worldwide, please email us at: absinth@alandia.de if you are interested in ordering and for shipping information. Thanks!
mattm3 (Mattm3)
le Duc
Username: Mattm3

Post Number: 165

Posted on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 7:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

You can't go wrong with Emile Sapin, the blanche is ok to. I have'nt tried any non-anise absinthes such as Grune Fee as of yet. People either love them or hate them, it all depends on your tastes.
Goth Girls Rule!!!
Miss Thing (Miss_thing)
Paysan
Username: Miss_thing

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 6:51 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Absinthe Forum people,

I was a semi-regular contributor a wee while back and it's time for another Absinthe order. Since I last ordered sometime in the middle of last year it seems many new products are on the buyers guide and new sellers too -

I'm curious about this Absinthe chocolate - any reviews?

The annoying thing is I try to go back int he archives for Strictly Absinthe & Collectibles and it takes me through to the waffley art forum, so I can't see very far back to anything useful that's probably already been posted & hashed over, dammit.

Also curious to know if any Aussies have had any trouble importing recently, as I'm thinking of possibly maybe making a larger order this time.

Thinking of trying Un Emile, also curious about La Blanche and several of the brands listed on alandia.de such as Gottsesauge and Grune Fee, Elixier and Furial that I'd not heard of last year ... and also if alandia.de ship to Oz and not just the US?

Cheers!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page