Antiques for the Sat. tasting in NOLA

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Feb 2001:Antiques for the Sat. tasting in NOLA
By Chrysippvs on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 03:10 pm: Edit

which cut yvonne?

By Morriganlefey on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 02:56 pm: Edit

Shameless self-promotion aside *wink*, that's a good idea Justin. I'd be interested in seeing what cut East glasses you have, plus I like the looks of the cut Yvonne on your site. I'm not bringing any of my own antiques to the tasting (for fear of in-flight breakage), but I am bringing my own "special" glass (tongue firmly in cheek).

See you there,
- Morrigan

By Chrysippvs on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 10:02 am: Edit

Just a sidenote. I will be attending the tasting in NOLA on Sat and will be bringing down some antique glasses, spoons, etc to sell or barter off during the tasting. If anyone wants anything in particular from the BEI website just let me know and I will bring it down there as well.

BEI antiques section:

http://216.147.36.57/superduppersite/?page=bei/index

I am bringing down some rarer glasses etc so there should be some variety. Although I can't lend out glasses for for the tasting (a $150 glass in the hands of person with a bit too much absinthe can make the day a sad one) I will show up a bit early for anyone wanting to pick one up.

Thanks again and can't wait to see everyone there.

- Justin

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation