Best Source for La Bleue??? Cheapest???

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived thru March 2001:Best Source for La Bleue??? Cheapest???
By Fight4urmind on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 11:41 am: Edit

thanks for the advice!

By Bob_Chong on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 08:05 am: Edit

Instead of plunging headlong into the world of La Bleue and its accompanying 500% mark-ups, why don't you chill out, drink your Spanish, and wait for the new Jade Liqueurs stuff, which will blow away all La Bleue, in both taste and price.

Of course, if you are an early Microsoft hire or just have money to burn, you could ask around and you will find someone willing to sell you a $30 bottle of La Bleue for $150-$200. Why bother?

BC

By Heiko on Sunday, March 11, 2001 - 04:25 am: Edit

As far as I could find out the only way to get La Bleue at a price which could be called reasonable (means less than 100$ per bottle) is to look around in the Wallis, the french part of Switzerland and see if you can find someone who sells you some.

A good source (but not anywhere near the word "cheap") might be Betina's --> 200$ and you get a liter for sure, including insurance...I mean, maybe you're rich, who knows? ;-)

Does B.E.I. still sell the La Bleue? I wrote a mail recently to ask about the price, but didn't get an answer...if I'm wrong, Chryssipvs knows better.

By Fight4urmind on Saturday, March 10, 2001 - 05:02 pm: Edit

Any Suggestions For Me!

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation