BOVERESSE FAIR - JUNE 16 TH

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived thru March 2001:BOVERESSE FAIR - JUNE 16 TH
By Petermarc on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 07:08 am: Edit

we have found two hotels near-by (couvet is 2 km) ranging from 60-175 us$ a night...or you can camp for almost nothing (with shower and restrooms)-pas moi- check out www.absinthe.ch for an idea if you can read a little french (or not)this will be certainly countrified, but has been going on for 3 years, and looks like it could be a hoot...phil has arranged the availability of a stand for whomever would like to expose themselves to the local authorities, i believe the swiss jails are very nice ;-)... this has all sorts of possibilities, maybe even to influnence the acceptance of absinthe or just to be acceptably under the influence of absinthe... historically, it's ground zero...

By Frenchman on Sunday, March 18, 2001 - 12:46 am: Edit

Hello,

The June 16th, it is the absinthe festival to Boveresse in Swisstzerland.
It is a very small fair, but there are a lot of persons interested by absinthe (to drink, to sell or to buy old absinthe items).

So Mr Tripet (of Boveresse) would be interested by an international stand.
It would not be a stand to sell. It would be a stand where each peoples from France, UK, USA and South Africa (for David) interested in absinthe could presented who they are, what they are looking for, to give theirs addresses, how we see and understand the absinthe....
Each peoples could send me what they like to present of them (poster, items with out value...)

If you are interested in, or if you have more idea, please, contact me to phil@frenchmanltd.com.
All peoples, makers, importers, collectors, dealers, drinkers are welcome.....

Amicalement. PhiL

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation