Odd Marketing at SC

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived thru March 2001:Odd Marketing at SC
By Billynorm on Friday, March 23, 2001 - 10:18 am: Edit

You got your lighter, you got your Deva & you got your olive oil - maybe it's a new twist on the Czech absinthe ritual - a fire you can't put out - the Mediterranean version of the Exxon Valdez!

By Mr_Rabbit on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 05:39 pm: Edit

They've got absinthe themed Zippo lighters too, but, disappointingly, no tasting notes.

I like a good, robust zippo myself, not too heavy on the lighter fluid.

They actually look pretty cool, one is that green fairy model that was UK only, and the other has a glass of absinthe and a spoon on it.

Kallisti, you should really consider making a small 'absinthe related sports' section. 'Naked Absinthe & Olive Oil Cunnilingus Wrestling' would be the only link, and it should go to an 'under construction' page, constantly promising updates.

Just to, y'know, see how many people check back over and over to see if it's up yet. That would be an interesting statistic, and a great way to introduce grandma to what a search engine does at the same time. "So, grammy, say you're looking for info on a particular topic, an interest of yours. Let's pick one of mine...."

By Admin on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 04:20 pm: Edit

I think they're thinking more along the lines of Marc's thread. Naked Absinthe & Olive Oil Cunnilingus Wrestling.

By Pikkle on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 04:13 pm: Edit

Well, it is healthier than canola oil... that is unless you really enjoy your absinthe with that buttered movie popcorn taste.

By Morriganlefey on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 04:02 pm: Edit

By god - THERE'S the new absinthe cocktail we've been looking for!!! Imagine the oily louche!!

*yack*

-M

By Bob_Chong on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 03:53 pm: Edit

Deva and Olive Oil! Together at last! Woo hoo!

???

BC

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation