Charred, Freakish Artwork: Get Yours Today!

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived thru March 2001:Charred, Freakish Artwork: Get Yours Today!
By Wolfgang on Wednesday, March 21, 2001 - 07:37 am: Edit

Ok, I found it if your profile... Nice bicycle too ;-)

Wolf.

By Wolfgang on Wednesday, March 21, 2001 - 07:31 am: Edit

Wow! greath artwork!

Do you have a web site ?

Wolf.

By Anatomist1 on Tuesday, March 20, 2001 - 10:33 pm: Edit

I now have posters available for shipment. They feature a high quality image of my interpretation of the famous siamese twin children rendered in welded steel (I think the actual specimen is housed at the Mutter Museum). I had them printed on a Lambda laser printer that exposes the image onto real photo paper -- so they are basically 16"x20" digital photographs. This is the first time I have advertised them since I had them made. Forumite 'Cheese', my only customer thus far, is enthusiastic, and in fact urged me to post this advert.

If you aren't into the high-stakes world of framing, I (or you) can have them laminated onto various substrates, rendering a durable and hangable piece at way less cost (a decent frame for a 16"x20" would be in the $150 neighborhood). The purpose of this venture is to make a piece of my work ownable for people who can't afford a sculpture that took 150+ hours of blood and sweat to make. Therefore, I am now selling them at a break-even price: $40.00 plus shipping. Laminating costs start at about $30.00.

Here's an image that is the actual poster file reduced and jpeg'd:

posterdemo

Respond here or email me at anatomist1@yahoo.com for more info.

K.

By Anatomist1 on Tuesday, March 20, 2001 - 10:30 pm: Edit

Duplicate message courtesy of Opera browsers...

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation