Archive through March 02, 2001

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived thru March 2001:AA of Pa:Archive through March 02, 2001
By Fluid on Friday, March 02, 2001 - 06:33 am: Edit

No such luck... I either do the pub crawl with my love and her friends or slip away and show up solo... much as I'd love to meet y'all and imbibe in a few, ahhh I shan't give up the chance to drink from the river of love that is my better half.

Of course, change happens...  we're off to CA and CO for a week (bfn)   ...perhaps she'll shift in which case I may show up with a van full of cute girls heh heh heh

Catch y'all when I get back.   Enjoy NOLA!!

Fluid

By Loucheliver on Thursday, March 01, 2001 - 08:35 pm: Edit

Oh, Fluid!
It's March.
Have you squirmed free yet?
Inquiring AA Pa members want to know!

By Loucheliver on Thursday, March 01, 2001 - 03:19 pm: Edit

In the words of Montgomery Burns:
"EXCELLENT!"
Good idea Senor Bunny.

By Mr_Rabbit on Thursday, March 01, 2001 - 08:48 am: Edit

I will order a bottle of the new stuff from SC while I'm at it.

By Loucheliver on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 06:54 pm: Edit

I'll be placing an order on Thu for Segarra, Montana, and replacement Deva and Serpis. Still gots 2/3+ bottle of BEI La Bleue, and I swear it will remain at that level until the 17th. No, really. It will. Anyone else can bring whatever else to fill up the roster. Or not. The "get together" part is more important in my book than the "tasting" aspect.
I'm also supplying grub, and will have an answer on the cheapo Hilton rooms soon.

By Loucheliver on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 07:01 pm: Edit

Atta boy Fluid!! Thats the Pa.A.A. spirit!!

By Fluid on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 06:59 pm: Edit

By Loucheliver on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 05:59 pm: Edit

How about I get the Montana when I get my order, you get the Herring, screw the Sebors and Lasalla? I'll check w/the 2 former forumites to see what they are bringing, plus another active forumite had asked for directions, let's see if they chime in.
Plus, Fluid may extricate himself from his pub crawl. There is still hope.

By Mr_Rabbit on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 04:45 pm: Edit

K, I will try to get some Montana and maybe Herring to round out our list. I might get us some Lasalla too, but I am not that fond of it anymore so I might not ;-) I can't place my order till the 1st though, so here's to hoping it gets here on time!

Possibly Sebors, but I haven't ordered that in quite awhile and it was too much buck for the bang last I checked.

By Fluid on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 01:43 pm: Edit

Damn, I'm still obligated for the 17th...
if anything changes I can bring La Fee or Segarra; also have Betina's, BEI and the lesser Spanish brands if needed. Otherwise, we are still on for the 24th in Philly.

By Loucheliver on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 01:34 pm: Edit

Loucheliver:Deva, Serpis, BEI La Bleue will be in stock. Ordering Segarra. Haven't tried the Segarra or any others but the 1st 3. Anything else from SC I should get?
My wife works at the Hilton here and (fingers crossed) should be able to get rooms for everyone at $35-$50/night.

By Mr_Rabbit on Thursday, February 22, 2001 - 08:28 am: Edit

Hey all you Pennsylvanian absintheurs... for our tasting on the 17th, who hasn't tried what? And what have we got available?

I am placing an order soon so I figured I should ask...

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation