A Thanks to All of the Attendees of the Recent Gathering

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived thru April 2001:A Thanks to All of the Attendees of the Recent Gathering
By Domingo on Monday, April 09, 2001 - 06:46 pm: Edit

Thanks from the two guys from Lowell. I had a blast in Nola and capped it with one of the most enjoyable experiences. I really set out to meet and drink with all of you and did it. Merci Mr. Ted.

Domingo & Co.

By Treeman5 on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 06:22 pm: Edit

Yes Thank You Ted, excellent absinthe in the company of even more excellent people. I enjoyed every minute of my stay, especially the drinking!

I still can't make up my mind just send a case of each..

Matt

By Netsurfer on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 07:25 pm: Edit

Thanks!

-
Jim

By Loucheliver on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 07:00 pm: Edit

www.bestabsinthe.com

Perfectly named, I might add.

By Netsurfer on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 06:34 pm: Edit

Ted, what is the URL for your website?

-
jim

By Thegreenimp on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 05:29 pm: Edit

The thanks should go to Ted, he made the whole thing possible with his blend of art and science.
That being said, the experience was wonderful, incredible absinthe, and incredible people made for an excellent night.
Regards
Jay

By Melinelly on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 05:22 pm: Edit

aye, I must echo Artemis on this, and repeat words I said to you on several occasions that night:

thank YOU, Ted =)

By Artemis on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 04:57 pm: Edit

Thank YOU, Ted. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

By Tabreaux on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 04:50 pm: Edit

I want to sincerely thank all those who attended the little 'shindig' in N.O., and I am glad that we all had a nice, uneventful event (no pun intended). Everyone certainly came out to have a good time, and it was a pleasure to meet everyone who attended in person. I really enjoyed reading the comments posted here that followed, and I was quite curious and entertained to read everyone's comments regarding the party, the attendees, and the liquids. I especially enjoyed reading Artemis' picturesque account of events as he saw them unfold, while he slowly slipped into the surreal.

Where the liqueurs are concerned, as always, we appreciate objective comments and criticism. Speaking personally, I have worked so passionately on these products, that they are a part of me. It is a little strange reading the perspectives from others. I hear a plethora of varying descriptions for each product, depending on who is making the observations. It is also curious to note that what is the favorite of one, is the least favorite of another, and vice versa. When we decided to finalize these four absinthes, I deliberately chose the four variations (two meticulous reproductions, one partial-reproduction, and one modern) that offered the most contrast between them. Regardless of which you preferred most, if you take the time to really taste any of them, you will find that there is quite a lot going on in the background.

In conclusion, assuming things go the way I hope they do, we will aspire to do this again at some point. Meanwhile, we have our noses hard to the grindstone both here and half-a-world away, trying to get things launched. If you are subscribed to our website, you will be notified of all pertinent events, and we have some interesting things to show you all.

Thanks again to everyone for making this brief soiree such a unique, pleasant experience.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation