Cannibis Vodka? (absinth.com)

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived thru April 2001:Cannibis Vodka? (absinth.com)
By Igrokit on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 07:35 am: Edit

I have a friend that makes a delicous ginger wine from the stems (and wont part with the recipe)one glass knocks you socks off and its tasty to boot.
Anthing including spirits must be done the right way or they are bloody awful.

Barman ! one vodka and bong water please, hold the ice

By Mario on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 07:03 am: Edit

I got 1 mini bottle of Cannabiskaja at home. I met them at the Anuga Food Fair in Cologne '99. It's green vodka with a cannabis leaf inside it. It's a beautiful product. Regarding its effects, it's only MKT.
Mario

By Heiko on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 01:10 pm: Edit

Seems to be a new marketing gag. They also sell a liquor called "cannabiskaja" on www.absinthhandel.de, it's made of seeds as well.

Might be healthy, as the oil of the seeds is good for your health - but everybody knows the seeds are the only parts of the plant that contain absolutely no thc (not without a reason "sinsemilla" means "without seeds" in Spanish...)

By Moonstar on Thursday, March 29, 2001 - 12:34 pm: Edit

I saw the post in reference to making absinth with cannibis and then I saw this crap on absinth.com.

Q: What's worse than Absinth King Gold 100mg/kg?

A: Cannibis Vodka. Ick. The picture shows a bunch of seeds in the bottom of the bottle. How foul. The only reason I would make or drink alcohol made partially with cannibis pieces, parts, seeds or stems is if it got you high. I'm sure this vile concoction does not.

Has anyone been brave enough to try this stuff?

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation