My babies

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived thru April 2001:My babies
By Midas on Tuesday, April 03, 2001 - 08:43 am: Edit

Perruche, yeah they do, but he is much more fond of newspapers, anything I am eating, anything on the mantel piece, and very expensive lace.
His favourite game is "Let's Chase Things That Don't Exist", but he hates "For God's sake, Get Off That".

By Perruche_Verte on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 08:32 pm: Edit

As my budgie says,

"Cute! Cute!"

I doubt he'd say that if he met either of them in person, however.

Do Devons make good mousers? I don't think pythons eat often enough to make good mousers...

By Greenhour on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 08:55 am: Edit

Very nice. I have a ten year old Columbian Boa and a two year Brazilian Rainbow Boa. The Childrens is a great snake.

By Midas on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 08:47 am: Edit

Greenhour, you were right the first time, he's a 2 year old Childrens Python. And Bentley is a silver tabby Devon Rex. You can't really see it that clearly in the photo, but Rex's have really short,tightly waved fur. That, along with the big eyes and radar dish ears make for a very unusual, but extremely cute lil kitty.

By Timk on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 08:26 am: Edit

Nice Cat m8 - weird head-ears-eyes proportion, what sort of cat is it?

By Greenhour on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 06:45 am: Edit

What kind of snake is that? It looks to me like a Childrens Python or possibly a light phase Carpet Python. Just wondering,

By Midas on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 01:15 am: Edit

Completely off topic, but I borrowed a digital camera over the weekend, and I just had to show off my two handsome beauties, Bentley and Balla.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation