Peychaud's Bitters

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Peychaud's Bitters
By Rupert1029 on Monday, May 14, 2001 - 12:16 pm: Edit

Website for ordering Peychaud Bitters :
www.sazerac.com/bitters.html

By Melinelly on Tuesday, April 10, 2001 - 02:31 pm: Edit

cool! thanks for the tip. i'll have to check it out next time i'm in the city.

By Tlautrec on Tuesday, April 10, 2001 - 02:18 pm: Edit

FWIW, for all you Bay Areans, I found a bottle of Peychaud's Bitters today at John Walker's liquor shop on Sutter Street in downtown San Francisco for $6.50 a bottle. I might have gotten the last one in stock, but they do seem to carry it as a regular item.

P.S. They have an excellent selection of single malt scotches, too.

By Malhomme on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 09:29 pm: Edit

I was able to talk a kind wholesaler into letting me off with a couple of bottles. But man is this stuff difficult to get retail in this area!

Jim

By Perruche_Verte on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 08:35 pm: Edit

If you only order a bottle or two I'm sure it's quicker than that. Mine took about a week, I think. But if you have a guaranteed speedier source, go for it.

By Artemis on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 09:37 am: Edit

Malhomme:

Please drop me a line -

Artemis@redneck.gacracker.org

By Artemis on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 09:15 am: Edit

I know they have it, along with a bunch of other interesting bitters, right behind the counter where the cash register is.

By Admin on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 09:04 am: Edit

Call the Vieux Carre Wine Shop in nola ... I've asked them if they shipped before and I believe they answered in the afirmative.

By Malhomme on Monday, April 02, 2001 - 06:41 am: Edit

Can anyone recommend a speedy source for Peychaud's Bitters. The Sazerac Company, Inc. is giving lead-times of four to six weeks!!!

Jim

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation