Jade Liquors - Difference?

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived thru April 2001:Jade Liquors - Difference?
By Tabreaux on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 12:42 pm: Edit

I will be in London from Thursday May 17 until Monday May 21. If you all would like to get together somewhere, that would be fine. I will have something with me.

By Timk on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 11:23 am: Edit

Ted, tell, us when you will be in Londn, and I am sure some of us British absinthe drinkers would like to meet up with you - any takers, Ian?

By Lordhobgoblin on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 10:35 am: Edit

Ted,

I think I may have misunderstood you. Do you mean it will be available in London in May, or that you will be in London in May?

Hobgoblin

By Lordhobgoblin on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 10:31 am: Edit

When in May? May begins next week.

By Tabreaux on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 09:58 am: Edit

We are working on it. I will be in London in May.

By Bigmike on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 09:40 am: Edit

Can you set up an outlet here in the UK? We're completely dry as far as decent absinthes go. I quite fancy distributing quality booze. Hurry up... I wanna try some :)

By Don_Walsh on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 01:05 am: Edit

Vera, we're hurrying as fast as we can, believe me. It's just red tape. Meanwhile, if you care to fly to Bangkok...

By Don_Walsh on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 01:03 am: Edit

The people who attended the New Orleans gathering know. Ask them. They'll tell you.

By Verawench on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 07:35 pm: Edit

::slams fist on table::

So hurry the hell up then!

( :P )

By Tabreaux on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 02:26 pm: Edit

"The new Jade Liquors, is the absinthe going to be more like the original in comparison to taste, louche, thujone content, what?"

It is *exactly* that, and is absolutely authentic in every way, shape, or form imaginable.

By Zack on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 12:56 pm: Edit

Make sure to pay attention to the louche

By Wolfgang on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 12:53 pm: Edit

...If it feels good why not ? ;-)

By Rtlplus3 on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 12:37 pm: Edit

It's like waiting for your first time to have sex,We just won't till we do it. I can't wait much longer. Is drinking Absenta masturbation?

By Fight4urmind on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 11:46 am: Edit

The new Jade Liquors, is the absinthe going to be more like the original in comparison to taste, louche, thujone content, what? I'm sure it will be great no mateer what. Anybody know? Just anticipating the new opening.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation