Speedy SC!!!

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Speedy SC!!!
By Wolfgang on Thursday, May 03, 2001 - 02:20 pm: Edit

Please try Deva and Deva70 side by side and share your tasting notes with us... Is it only more alcohol or is there something else to the 70% ?

(Personaly I did this test last month and I think there`s not only more alcohol but I may be wrong...)

Wolf.

By Rupert1029 on Wednesday, May 02, 2001 - 07:26 pm: Edit

Deva and NS are similar. Serpis is different than both, so I would try Serpis....

....On second thought, line them up and try them all.

By Scoobydoo on Wednesday, May 02, 2001 - 10:13 am: Edit

Wow!
I must say i am impressed. I ordered four bottles from SC last Thursday and received them Yesterday! That's a 6 day turnover. I am so excited! :)

Today I will be giving a talk at a Genetics Symposium so wish me luck. Then I have to share poetry at a reading for one of my classes tonight. Thus, I am planning to sit down tonight and relax with one of the four bottles I got. All the bottles I got were from recommendations from this site (unfortunately I did not splurge for Segerra)...So which one should i open tonight...hmmm..

Since I am still a newbie, I have only tried Deva 70 and there is still enough for a few glasses in there...but now I have serpis, deva, ns, and MM. Any suggestions as to which drink should be my second absinthe to try?
I think I will do a taste comparison with the Deva 70 and whichever one i open as well.

Hope everyone else is having fun.
Oh, in case your interested, the topic of my talk today is:

READ-IT - A novel approach for discriminating SNPs

Lateee,

Stillgoingstrongwiththatdamnscoobydooname

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation