Calling all Germans...

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Calling all Germans...
By Anatomist1 on Wednesday, May 09, 2001 - 08:57 am: Edit

Thanks.

I found out that the CC exhibit is moving to Southern France, not Germay. Not exactly a stone's throw away.

K.

By Germanandy on Wednesday, May 09, 2001 - 01:20 am: Edit

the exhibition is from 10.2. to 2.9.2001 in Postbahnhof am Ostbahnhof
Straße der Pariser Kommune 3-7
D-10243 Berlin-Friedrichshain
tel. 0049/30-293090

camille claudel - i just find the same info like you, nothing else ... sorry!

maybe heiko is able to find something more.

By Pataphysician on Tuesday, May 08, 2001 - 07:48 pm: Edit

Here's Gunther's own website:

http://www.koerperwelten.com/index_en.htm

Looks like the show is in Berlin until September. I understand they are trying to book it in New York. Ha! Seems unlikely as long as Guilliani is mayor. What ever happened to New York, anyway? It used to have quite a reputation for being avant-garde.

By Anatomist1 on Tuesday, May 08, 2001 - 07:29 pm: Edit

I hereby implore any german forum members to help me figure out a couple of things. I have tried searching the net, but I don't speak German.

1) There is a Gunther von Hagens art/anatomy exhibit at the Mannheim Museum of Technology and Work. Can anyone find out how long it's running?

2) I have received many responses on my Camille Claudel website ( http://members.home.net/anat69/camille/camillehome.htm ) from the Netherlands recently, and have gathered that there is an unprecedented exhibit of her work there now which will travel to Germany soon. Unfortunately, I have deleted the emails and have no connection to the prior attendees. Can anyone find something on the net in german about this? If I could line up a trip that included both exhibits, I might just jump on a plane, but I'm having a hard time getting information in english...

K.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation