My humble review of Levine's Lortab...

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: My humble review of Levine's Lortab...
By Melinelly on Saturday, May 26, 2001 - 11:06 am: Edit

heh, try one of my migraine poppers: hydrocodone, apap, and butalbitol (sp?)...

By Verawench on Saturday, May 26, 2001 - 10:07 am: Edit

Vera's Secondary Effects Report:

Hydrocodone makes me itch like hell, that's all I know. All over.

By Scoobydoo on Saturday, May 26, 2001 - 08:46 am: Edit

After a night with no sleep, Levine’s Lortab arrived at the pharmacy. I could not wait to obtain this “holy grail” of pain relief. All night, sore throats and excess mucous clouding my efforts to fall asleep. After a quick co-pay, I found myself fascinated with the 5 inch red plastic bottle. While the label is not as good as say that of Deva 70, I still found myself interested in the intricacy of the numbers all over the bottle. 480ml of pure pleasure awaiting to be imbibed. I rushed home and quickly poured out a 10mL aliquot. The color was that of a light yellow with a pungent scent. No scent of alcohol, just a strong bitter scent. Did I know what I was getting myself into? I couldn’t wait! I had to see the louche. I poured in 20mL of water into the shot of Lortab and the light yellow turned into swirls of silver streaks as the product louched beautifully into an opaque pearl color. The taste was bitter but somewhat hard to tell off only 1 shot. I would just have to wait for the effects to kick in to see if the taste was worth it.
Still, the question remained, was this “lortab” (aka hydrocodone w/apap elixer) the real thing? Was it really vicadin? Were all the words on the cover that said “generic for lortab” just a way to get around regulations? Perhaps we will never know until the reports come out from others doing tests on the forum. Well, I for one am convinced the secondary effects of this product are indeed special and there IS something in it! After one shot, almost all my pain ceased to exist, lights became difficult to look at, and walking became difficult. My green fairy army had been replaced…My vicadin vixens were on the go and they weren’t letting go of me too quick. The bottle said, use 10mL every 4 hours; but I couldn’t wait to see my vixens again, so instead I am taking it every 3 hours and my vixens are keeping me safe! I believe I have found the “real” true vicadin that we hear so much of. Even with the discreet labeling, I think I have found my new love. Dr. Levine has found a great and returning customer in me…

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation