Nintendo Generation

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Nintendo Generation
By Chrysippvs on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 02:50 pm: Edit

OK Last chance on the NES CD. I will take orders until 9 am tomorrow morning (CST) via e-mail. Hope everyone enjoys it.

By Chrysippvs on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 09:03 am: Edit

yeah we have around 8 gigs of old games including the Famicon, NES, super Famicom, Super Nes, Game Boy, N64, PSX, MAME, MSX, turbo Graphic 16, Neo-Geo, Sega, Genesis (plain 8 bit system), Atari (both models), tandi 1000, commodore 64, etc..

It is funny with the game sizes, some go from >1k with the old tandi 1000 games to over 60 megs with some big Neo-Geo Roms for Mame.

By Timk on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 08:48 am: Edit

M8 - i can beat that - i have 2839 arcade games from asteroids to metal slug x spanned over 5 cdr's : - ) yea i also use nes, snes, and n64 games as well - but lately i have decided to start collecting real arcade games : - ) oh, BTW this is totally illegal unless you own the originals, but the things are so old the manufacturers are unlikely to care anyway.

Anyone remember the Dragon 32 - i fired it up the other day - ah... memories, and long load times! : - )

Tim

By Bob_Chong on Saturday, May 26, 2001 - 01:30 pm: Edit

Nintendo generation? I was part of the Atari wave.

Sounds like fun, though. Very cool.

BC

By Chrysippvs on Saturday, May 26, 2001 - 11:45 am: Edit

This has nothing to do with absinthe but I thought it may interest some of you.

Myself and a friend of mine have put together a CD with every (seriously _every_) Nintendo Game ever made. This includes all releases in North America, prototypes, Asian releases, Modded and hacked games, Euro Releases, Euro Translations, Japanese solo-roms, Games never released. In other words 2581 NES Games. We also put 25 emulator programs, including support for the map 5 and map 7 games (like castlevania 3 etc..).

also included is
-574 Games endings
-all the game genie codes
-65 game walkthroughs etc..
-728 game manuals
-550 game codes anc cheats
-even a mod to change an old NES controller into game port controller for your computer

All of this on 1 CDR

If anyone wants a copy just e-mail me at Chrysippvs@aol.com. Since CDRs are so cheap there will be no charge for the CD unless you want it sent like overnight or something.

- J

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation