Go Lakers!

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Go Lakers!
By Head_Prosthesis on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 09:46 am: Edit

Oh Scooby, it just doesn't work that way... An artist like myself needs to be truly inspired or fantastically drunk.

Let me get my first coffee of the day and then I'll see what I can do.

By Scoobydoo on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 04:06 am: Edit

Nah..the green fairies thing is old...
In berkeley, we had seen that site about 2 months ago...old news i tell you..old news....
Head - Go luney or something...just start spouting off...make me laugh..

By Verawench on Sunday, May 27, 2001 - 11:10 pm: Edit

Here, have another distraction:

"Tonight Enri walks before me, bearing the relics of Peter in the sheer brilliance of his tainted beauty. He glides without effort up the staircase to the open gates, and past the distant glare of grim electronica above us I swoon to the soft patter of his footsteps. The synthetic noise seems to pour from the sky, prophetic, and I see it spider through the black buttress silhouettes, submerging like a light within his joyous features.

Myself neglected already, I watch him break into cries of delight as his arms fling wildly about those he recognizes in the ascending crowd; kisses and tickles and gossip and clever quips exchanged. The same faces greet me with timid smiles and curtsies of respect and I recognize each by the canines I filed, the fingers I elongated, the ears I pointed and the breasts I gave to boys. The rest - the paint, the glitter, the ink and the splendour of glistening black and red and violet tresses - belongs to the genius of Enri...."

By Head_Prosthesis on Sunday, May 27, 2001 - 10:53 pm: Edit

You must end this sports thread NOW!!!

By Verawench on Sunday, May 27, 2001 - 10:47 pm: Edit

Yep. A regular Jerry Springer/Oprah crossover show on the "green fairies" thread.

By Marc on Sunday, May 27, 2001 - 10:44 pm: Edit

Boring?

so, your solution is to post sports stuff.
Talk about boring.

There's actually been alot going on here this weekend.

By Scoobydoo on Sunday, May 27, 2001 - 09:33 pm: Edit

The forum is boring this weekend!
Where is everyone??
I know it's memorial day weekend, but i just had surgery and all I can do is watch TV and go online!

Speaking of TV, who saw the Laker game today!
SHIT THEY were ON TARGET!!!
Go LAKERS!! Sixers or Bucks are going down in 4 straight games!
First ever straight sweep!
Hellz yea!

I actually sat down and watched the whole Indy 500...not too bad...I always love the pit stops...
Other than that..the only reason to watch it is the crashes..and there were plenty!

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation