Where the hell is HEAD?

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Where the hell is HEAD?
By Head_Prosthesis on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 02:39 am: Edit

We've got to keep the heart cleany weenie!!!

By Verawench on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 02:36 am: Edit

::chirp chirp::

A few troubling mundane things.. boyfriend's back surgery; online boy's fickle moods; best friend's troubles... To ease it all like the soft suds of a fine french soap, there's always Head. A creature construed of wit, absinthe fumes and digital data, Head's persona fits the uneasy hollow of my heart like a well-adjusted prosthesis...

(to be continued)

By Head_Prosthesis on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 02:27 am: Edit

Sweet song of my Vera darling ... Please go on!

By Verawench on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 02:23 am: Edit

The weather's been very fickle around Austin lately. It's gotten too hot to do my usual mind-clearing park jog or whatnot so I've been moody for the past several days. Maybe I should start on st john's wort again? Anyway, the job search's been a miserable failure so far. No way I'm going to work for that band promoter. on the other hand i've been frightfully creative...

Hmm? what did you say Head?

By Head_Prosthesis on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 02:18 am: Edit

What are you doing talking about personal information in my thread? Go start your own "Imp is Beautiful" topic!!!

Vera?!?!?!?

By Thegreenimp on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 02:14 am: Edit

Everything from tradeshows to some museum work, just never ask me about building those animated Christmas displays during the mid-80's....it was pretty horrific......I used to do piping design until I left the engineering business.....that was pretty horrific too.

By Verawench on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 02:03 am: Edit

Imp? what kind of exhibits do you design? sounds cool...

By Head_Prosthesis on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 02:00 am: Edit

Along the lines of Reefer Madness, Sex Addict (Maniac), etc. ???

By Thegreenimp on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 01:56 am: Edit

Sounds like you are one step away from being the subject of a paperback novel cover.....in full 1950's regalia.......the bright side is your fallen self, can become a beacon to the youth of today, to avoid Las Vegas & Rock Stars.....Don't Let this Happen to you.

By Head_Prosthesis on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 01:46 am: Edit

THE FREE AIRFARE! Oh no... what have I become?

By Thegreenimp on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 01:43 am: Edit

At least tell me you held out for a dinner, a show, and a ride home in a taxi......

By Head_Prosthesis on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 01:35 am: Edit

WOAH! I don't remember bumping any uglies with Marc!

Oh no? The bottomless glass, the hangover "vitamins", the burning feeling in my throat, the rump roast... It's all coming back to me.

Jesus, Joseph and John Holmes! That wasn't Dita at all! Oh!?!?!? OH?!?!?! URGH!!!!KEVETCH!!!

By Grimbergen on Sunday, June 03, 2001 - 01:08 am: Edit

Marc, you bastard! you were screwing around with Head when you were meant to be having a drink with me! Admit it you cheating swine! I'll never forgive for this!!!

Grim

By Verawench on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 11:24 pm: Edit

Well.. I, um... HERE! Have a new drawing.

sacha

::runs off, blushing::

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 11:05 pm: Edit

But your eyes are beautiful.

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 11:04 pm: Edit

Quote:

Fuck up the verbage in my quotes again Head and I'll beat God Realization right out of you!!!

Meher Baba

By Verawench on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 11:01 pm: Edit

Personally, I don't believe a word of it :P

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 10:57 pm: Edit

I am a new man. Yes it's true. I am a man now. Where our friend Peter was embracing the boy inside, I am embracing the man. Wait, that didn't come out right. umm??? Neither did that ... Let's put it this way, no woman has touched me and inspired me the way the Goddess DITA has. I have self confidence anew. She turned a boy into a man.
No longer the fuzzy and benign HEAD. Now the surly and venomous HEAD. When she got through with me I felt I could have gone 12 rounds in the ring with the Big Mango himself.

I'd like to thank Marc also. Bailing me out of jail, carrying my limp and unconscious carcass back to your place and administering a sponge bath went way above and beyond Forum rules of etiquette. Not to mention the glasses and glasses of Absinthe and preserving my two nights of "re-education" with DITA on video. The ring cushion came in handy for the plane ride home also. Good thinking! By the way keep that mattress for when I come out to the CES. I hear Minka's going to have a really really BIG DISPLAY next year.

Vera, panty loanin' Vera. Love you doll. Look at those beautiful blue eyes(they display blue on this monitor anyway). I'm safe and sound.

Heiko. Remember to shave and use lots of mold release. You really don't want to know the pain of having plaster burning and curing around your short and curlies. Ow ow ow.

and Uncle. I know you don't I?

Quote:

Live with at peace with yourself, and don't take no shit from any mother fuckers!!!

Meher Baba

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 10:13 pm: Edit

Oh Chonger. What a week. I missed you buddy.

I'm gonna make a suggestion about your bandwidth comment.

When you see my name...

RUN FORREST RUN!!!

By Bob_Chong on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 09:52 pm: Edit

Let's just call you bandwidth prosthesis.

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 09:31 pm: Edit

Dita My Dita

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 07:11 pm: Edit

ëëëëëëëëëëëëë

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 07:07 pm: Edit

ch..______ch..._____ver...______

"!"

By Heiko on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 05:51 pm: Edit

Uncle,

nice picture in your profile - Windowlicker is one of my favorite videos!

By Verawench on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 03:36 pm: Edit

All i want is for Head to return in time to help me annoy Marc with drunken Saturday night threads.

By Uncle on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 03:07 pm: Edit

Head is surfaced from the root cellar long enough to eat 5 LBs of chicken feet and a diet root beer. He said he is Ok and in tune with his chakras!Let,s just hope he's ready for sunday!? Crazy Uncle

By Uncle on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 07:04 am: Edit

Don't be worried kids.... Head is safe in the root cellar. He's building ships in old Deva bottles and practicing his yoga in the dark.He'll be fine!!! I think........

By Dengar on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 02:04 am: Edit

Marc, you got a diabolic adress! >:->

By Marc on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 01:40 am: Edit

Vera,

forget about Head. He'll be okay. Send the underwear to me. Don't wash it.

Marc Campbell
666 Flamingo Road Apt. # LSD25
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118

By Verawench on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 01:34 am: Edit

I volunteer.

Head, satin or lace?

By Marc on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 01:12 am: Edit

Moments ago I received an e-mail from Head. He sounds confused but okay. He's not ready to reveal
his whereabouts. He says he has issues to deal with. Something about his childhood and 6 feet of rubber hose. He asked me if I could loan him some underwear. I don't own any underwear. I'm a hippie. Can anyone help?

By Marc on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 12:57 am: Edit

Well, it wasn't Head running amok on Las Vegas Boulevard. It was a Vietnam vet in a hot dog suit,
apparently suffering from a rare psychological disorder: Oscar Meyermania.

My suspicion is that Head is hiding out in one
of the flophouses down on Freemont St. His obsession with Dita appears to be drivng him toward to some personal apocalypse. I hope he attempts to make contact with me.

Head, if you are reading this, I beg you to call or e-mail me. I have certain drugs that may help
you. In your present state, you may cause harm to yourself or others. Please allow me to see you thru your dark night of the soul.

By Wolfgang on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 12:15 am: Edit

Is it absinthe or is it head's post turning me into a stupitly laughing face ?

By Marc on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 12:15 am: Edit

Tonight on the local Vegas 11 o'clock news there was a report on a fire at The Golden Spike Hotel. The video footage consisted of smoke curling out of third story windows and panicked people pouring out of the hotel. As the camera panned across the action, I caught a glimpse of what I think was Head Prosthesis exiting from the hotel. It was very brief, but I swear I saw the unmistakeable
fleshy dome of our dear friend. Part of his scalp
appeared singed and the circle of ash made him look like a cross between a monk and a pinhead wearing a small fur hula hoop for a hat. On the audio track of the video I swear I heard the words
"Dita, I'm coming. Dita, Dita". Later there were
reports of a giant penis-like creature running
along Las Vegas Boulevard. Apparently the Boulevard has been closed off and SWAT teams have been called in. I'm heading over there now. If its Head, I'll do my best to talk him down. I'll keep you all updated.

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, June 01, 2001 - 12:05 am: Edit

click______..._________
____._.._____________click______..____.________click___________.

By Verawench on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 11:53 pm: Edit

YAY!!!!!

By Head_Prosthesis on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 11:49 pm: Edit

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#####@@@@#####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@########

By Heiko on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 08:42 pm: Edit

I've heard rumours he is doing top secret thujone experiments for the CIA...

By Marc on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 08:15 pm: Edit

Head is in deep meditation. Its part of a rigorous
self-improvement program. He will return soon, but be prepared for a radically different Head.
An enlightened Head. Swami Prosthesis, the perfect master.

By Verawench on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 08:08 pm: Edit

I'm quite concerned as well.

Head, come back to us. Tempers are running high, new borns are being slaughtered, rivers are boiling with blood, absinthe is turning to nyquil....

By Bob_Chong on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 07:54 pm: Edit

Head--you don't actually work and do stuff besides post here, do you?

BC

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation