Belle Epoch???

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Old Topics Archived Thru Sep 2000:Belle Epoch???
By P.Jamma on Sunday, July 16, 2000 - 10:55 pm: Edit

Please... spam me with free samples of La Bleue! Please, please!!!!

By Fr. Scott + on Saturday, July 15, 2000 - 01:46 pm: Edit

I have done business with Justin and he is "first rate" in my book. I also tasted the new Bleue - and while it is not my cup of tea (hey, I LIKE Mari Mayans, OK!) :) - I thank Justin for giving me the opportunity to try it and give him my feedback! - BTW - while I found the new La Bleue to be a little "perfumey" - the "secondary effects" were also "first rate!"

By Marc on Saturday, July 15, 2000 - 10:21 am: Edit

Free samples of La Bleue. If that's spam,then spam me! That's the kind of junk mail I could live with. Sure beats the deluge of e-mail ads
I get from Lucky Surf, Net Flix and Real Audio.

By Chrysippvs on Saturday, July 15, 2000 - 09:23 am: Edit

I don't remember e-mailing anyone about la bleue lately...The whole post sounds fishy to me. If you have an issue with me please E-mail me..I am sure that Kallisti's bandwidth has better uses than slanderous posting and flaming..

Take care..

J

By Admin on Saturday, July 15, 2000 - 09:00 am: Edit

If you have an issue with someone, please take it up with them privately.

I allow people to post anonymously, for this very reason, if they don't want to propigate their address on the net, they have a choice.

I'm sorry, I can not be responsible for what people do with your email address if you choose to make it public.

Justin is not an ogre, emailing him directly I believe would be most effective.

By Don Walsh on Saturday, July 15, 2000 - 07:20 am: Edit

I'm on the Forum and have never received any spam from Justin.

By tabreaux on Saturday, July 15, 2000 - 06:23 am: Edit

I agree. I also feel you shouldn't be able to post to this forum without leaving a name and proper email address.

By Billynorm on Saturday, July 15, 2000 - 01:09 am: Edit

You don't have to step in it to know what that is! If the writer is unhappy with Justin, e-mail HIM about it, just don't leave a burning bag o' dung on the Forum's doorstep.

By La Bleue Verte on Saturday, July 15, 2000 - 12:38 am: Edit

I have done business with Justin on several occasions and have never thought of him being unethical or even remotly off base...I wonder why this person left no E-mail adress, no name, no nothing just an usupported claim.

Smells sour to me. Mysterious person come forward with some proof and don't cowardly slander someone using this forum as a shield. Put your E-mail to it if you are going to say something...

Thanks for the Bleue Justin it is amazing!

Lance

By I. B. Concerned on Friday, July 14, 2000 - 10:57 pm: Edit

"BELLE EPOCH"

"I received an e-mail from Justin at Belle Epoch
several weeks ago and I
resent that my name
was taken FROM FORUM POSTS and approached with
unsolicited REQUESTS TO VISIT
HIS
WEBSITE AS WELL AS OFFERED free samples of his
SO-CALLED La
Bleue. I am uncomfortable with his business
ethics and of forum
I believe he is using this forum to promote
himself and has no
ethical or legal right to approach us with
advertising. Isn't this called
spam?"

I do not want any more e-mails from him and I am
requesting that the
administrator put a stop to this forum abuse.

Sincerely,

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation