E. Coast Roll Call

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: E. Coast Roll Call
By Cheri on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 06:40 am: Edit

Just wanted to add that I'm an East Coaster and live near Philly.. have been there numerous times for Dracula Balls. (an event, not the actual testes!) I'm in the city that sucks, Baltimore. And would be willing to get together.

By Loucheliver on Tuesday, June 05, 2001 - 02:42 pm: Edit

Musikfest is a free deal. They close down downtown and have music at, oh, I'd say a zillion different venues. It is very laid back and you, or I, anyway, wander around w/a tasty libation until you hear something you like. Then you stop and listen while people watching, then meander somewhere else. Latrobe is out by Pittsburgh, Bethlehem is 5 miles from LoucheLiver Towers.
Not affilated w/the Bethlehem Tourist Board:
The liver that has louched.

By Tavarua on Tuesday, June 05, 2001 - 01:41 pm: Edit

Are you referring to Latrobe Rolling Rock Music Festival? Because that is sold out. I tried to get someheads together for that, but it did not pan out to well. Maybe I can still put something together. If not, then I will look into the festival that you are speaking about.

By Mr_Rabbit on Tuesday, June 05, 2001 - 12:41 pm: Edit

I'm down, mah green bruthas.

By Loucheliver on Tuesday, June 05, 2001 - 12:21 pm: Edit

The weekend of the the 2nd week of August just happens to be the start of what is supposedly the largest music festival in the country, right next to here in historic Bethlehem.
It's always a great time, and would be made better by the addition of some Fairy Forum Freaks wandering about, slyly sipping louched lunch (or dinner, whatever).
www.musikfest.org if you are curious.

By Tavarua on Tuesday, June 05, 2001 - 09:32 am: Edit

I would be down with that. The second week of August is a good suggestion, if that works for everyone else.

By Loucheliver on Tuesday, June 05, 2001 - 04:50 am: Edit

Rimbaudsghost,
Your from Pissylanti, huh? I'm originally from Lansing.
If you come, get a big pile of muscle relaxers, some Serpis, and a supah jumbo Slurpee, combine all of the above, give to Head, and drag his ass along too.
As always-the Friendly Futon is welcome to all Forumites. It was put to use at our 1st get-together here.

By Wormwood on Tuesday, June 05, 2001 - 03:54 am: Edit

I live near Philly, but I have been so busy lately I will probably not be able to make it so don't plan around me.

By Grimbergen on Monday, June 04, 2001 - 11:19 pm: Edit

I might be able to make it some time during the 2nd week of August.

Grim

By Rimbaudsghost on Monday, June 04, 2001 - 11:12 pm: Edit

I'D be willing to go to Philly -
I live in Michigan (only about 8 hours away)if I had about two weeks notice & a place to crash for the night...

I'm house-broken!

By Loucheliver on Monday, June 04, 2001 - 10:32 pm: Edit

How many Forumites within 2 hours of Philly who would be willing to get together in the (not necessarily somewhat near) future?
Excluding Herr Rabbit who is by default included.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation