Harry Potter and the Green Fairy

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Old Topics Archived Thru Sep 2000:Harry Potter and the Green Fairy
By Black Rabbit on Wednesday, July 26, 2000 - 05:40 pm: Edit

Anatomist, don't feel so bad. You can't imagine the logistical, legal, and social problems I face having been raised watching Friday the 13th movies.

There should be a support group.

By anatomist1 on Tuesday, July 25, 2000 - 06:42 pm: Edit

No, I think the esteemed doctor has a good point. To this day, whenever I get into an argument with someone, I always end it by blowing them up with TNT, or dropping massive iron ingots on their head, or shooting them in the ass with a double-barrel shotgun. If only my mother had kept me from watching Bugs Bunny...

By tabreaux on Friday, July 21, 2000 - 05:11 pm: Edit

Just goes to show you how a physician should stick to his practice and not lend his credentials to something he knows nothing about. Thujone is not classified by the FDA nor any government agency as a 'hypnotic'. Personally, I find that portion of the book to be harmless. I suppose we should still be playing music backwards to check for Satanic messages as well.

By Black Rabbit on Friday, July 21, 2000 - 04:23 pm: Edit

I just wanted to post this link. The author won't let his kids read Harry Potter books. Harry learns how to make something with wormwood, which the author (a physician who wishes to remain anonymous) knows is part of a hallucinogenic liquer. Absinthe.

LMAO. LMAO again! Hee!

Mayhap Harry studied under Crowley?

(thanks to pigdog.org for the link, cuz they rewl)

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation