Jade Prices and Varieties

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Jade Prices and Varieties
By Don_Walsh on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 11:09 am: Edit

Okay, you have our leave to kvetch. But the light is at the end of the tunnel, and as far as we can tell it isn't an onrushing train...

By Verawench on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 10:50 am: Edit

My own anticipation serves only to prove the faith everyone here has in your upcoming product line.

No one's blaming you for the "dawdling", Don, we know it's out of your hands.

By Don_Walsh on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 10:45 am: Edit

Verawench hasn't even been ON this forum long enough to complain about how much time we are taking to launch.

Does anything think we are dawdling for fun?

Anyway, Q, we are always happy to help out an Aztec deity.

Pls see:

There you can sign onto our mailing list.

And the Wench to the contrary you won't have long to wait.

By Quetzlquatl on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 10:28 am: Edit

Is there a list to which I may add myself, so that I might be contacted when Jade products become available (and how to order, &c.)?

By Verawench on Thursday, July 12, 2001 - 10:45 pm: Edit

hah! pfft :(

By Tabreaux on Thursday, July 12, 2001 - 09:44 pm: Edit

We will ship to the U.S., and we will be able to accept orders soon.

By Spm on Thursday, July 12, 2001 - 07:17 pm: Edit

Do you guys have any idea when you will make your products available?

Are you going to ship to the US?

By Don_Walsh on Thursday, July 12, 2001 - 08:41 am: Edit

Way down south...south east asia! But de brains o'de operation, we iz from Nawlins.

By Greenhour on Wednesday, July 11, 2001 - 10:39 pm: Edit

The vast wasteland is stretching before me, when, I ask myself, when can I take that first supple sip of the true authenticated scientifically approved, verdant fluid from way down south. (naw leans) Dying, almost, to taste it!!
Kepp working guys, please.

By Wolfgang on Monday, July 09, 2001 - 07:24 am: Edit

Me too I swear... Unless they release a red one ;-)

By Head_Prosthesis on Sunday, July 08, 2001 - 08:09 pm: Edit

I swear to Don. I'll never mix your Absinthe with anything but water!

By Leela on Sunday, July 08, 2001 - 08:01 pm: Edit

(Leela is slobbering over the prospect of trying all products, again and again.)

By Tabreaux on Sunday, July 08, 2001 - 06:57 pm: Edit

In the nature of good business, we cannot reveal the exact pricing until our products are made available. What we can say is that they will be in the 50-100 range.

As far as what you have to choose from, there will be several different products, all distinctly different, yet truly authentic. They will not be all released at once, but all should be available in due time.

By Tavarua on Sunday, July 08, 2001 - 03:15 pm: Edit

The Jade Crew,

I have a few questions for you guys. Not an exact number, but you could you give an approximation of the price of your product. Any range or price comparison would be great, even something as simple as less than 50 USD, less than 100 USD, so on and so fourth. Also, are you going to offer more than one variety, bitter, sweet, herby, etc.

I am already on the newsletter list, but have not gotten any info yet, so excuse me if this was already addressed.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation