The Latest Ebay Stupidity

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: The Latest Ebay Stupidity
By Midas on Sunday, July 15, 2001 - 10:56 am: Edit

I sent him a...ahem...polite suggestion a couple of days ago. No response. Now, I know he can type, unless his helper monkey does it for him...

By Perruche_Verte on Saturday, July 14, 2001 - 08:14 pm: Edit

They haven't caught it yet, and some poor soul has placed a bid on it. This is a job for the Forum!

By Mr_Rabbit on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 09:57 pm: Edit

If they caught it. That's the great thing about Ebay- there really aren't enough people to mind it all.

If that 'internet 2' business ever gets off the ground, whatever Ebay like thing is there will be a nazi-memorobilia, human organ, live grenade buyers dream.

By Wormwood on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 04:42 am: Edit

I'm sure ebay will yank this one.
If I tried to sell a bottle of vodka or 6 pack of Bud they would pull the auction.

By Head_Prosthesis on Thursday, July 12, 2001 - 08:07 pm: Edit

You are bidding on a 6oz. bottle of "high"-end bong water.

It comes from a water pipe used by EMU sophmores. It has been aged in use for no less than 10 months. Please note it's lovely color and magnificent texture. The winner will also enjoy the splendid bouquet upoun receipt.

This is not to be ingested and is only being sold as a collectable item per Ebay guidelines.

By Verawench on Thursday, July 12, 2001 - 07:54 pm: Edit

LOL... This ranks somewhere below auctioning off last night's left over lasagna or your least favorite uncle's ashes.

By Head_Prosthesis on Thursday, July 12, 2001 - 05:26 pm: Edit

Maybe it's Roux testing the waters of a new batch of misinformed consumers.

By Tabreaux on Thursday, July 12, 2001 - 04:40 pm: Edit

Do humanity a favor and email the idiot trying to pass this off:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1254828758

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation