Absinthe Larsand

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Absinthe Larsand
By Tlautrec on Monday, July 16, 2001 - 01:49 pm: Edit

2 parts of ))))))
2 parts of ///////
1 part of ??
a dash of &&&&&
and a soupçon of ....

By Heiko on Monday, July 16, 2001 - 01:43 pm: Edit

By Wolfgang on Monday, July 16, 2001 - 10:43 am: Edit

Never underestimate the power of absinthe mixing ;-)

By Petermarc on Saturday, July 14, 2001 - 06:01 pm: Edit

somehow, simon, i think you might remain the sole person to use this recipe...

By Simonsuisse on Saturday, July 14, 2001 - 05:56 pm: Edit

Sorry, Might have to forget about the spanish though. Didn't add any, my mistake.Just 4 parts La bleue instead.

By Simonsuisse on Saturday, July 14, 2001 - 05:52 pm: Edit

You are a true gem and a lucky sod going to Barcelona. But yes, i would really appreciate that. It certainly seems as though this Absinthe is only available there and not through any middle men or website.
I have tried the Huguet and didn't think it was that good. But then again that's apparently macerated and the Larsand distilled as everybody here probably already knows.
Oh this is good!!! I thought i'd try mixing up a bottle of various absinthes. I'm drinking it now and it's not bad: 2 parts spanish home brew, 2 parts La bleue, 1 part versinthe, 1 part segarra and 1 part NS. Try it. It's pretty good in Flavour.

By Germanandy on Saturday, July 14, 2001 - 03:49 pm: Edit

i travel to my house close to barcelona next week and i also plan a trip to andorra from there.
if i can make it i'll get some larsand and send you a sample.

By Simonsuisse on Saturday, July 14, 2001 - 03:22 pm: Edit

The problem is that Betina would get it from Spirits corner(the few times they've had it). So again i would rather wait upon SC. But going to the great place you mention(Andorra). Would be a great idea, if only one could find the time. Damn it, Damn it, Damn it!!!! This is what always happens!! Couldn't get the time off to go to Boveresse, Paris or Barcelona and now Andorra!!

By Tlautrec on Saturday, July 14, 2001 - 12:36 am: Edit

Betina has had it once or twice. You might want to check with her. Otherwise, I can highly recommend a trip to the co-principality, a great place: something of a cross between Hong Kong, Switzerland and Tijuana. If you go, however, be sure to brush up on your Catalan....Benvinguts!!

By Simonsuisse on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 04:27 pm: Edit

Is there anyone out there who can shed any light on how to get hold of Larsand, apart from going to Andorra? It's just occured that i havn't tried that one and can't seem to get hold of it. Except once in a blue moon when SC has a case. Which i seem to miss out on!!

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation