Archive through July 6, 2000

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Old Topics Archived Thru Sep 2000:Back from Summer Tour 2000:Archive through July 6, 2000
By WIZ on Thursday, July 06, 2000 - 09:09 am: Edit

By Nah poo on Wednesday, July 5, 2000 - 10:06 pm:

Jah Wiz,

at the risk of having a sane conversation, what
kind of music do you play? Reggae? What's the
name of your band?

and hopefully "jah wiz" does not betoken a love of
golden showers... such a moniker would be in poor
taste (person inside me:"you can say that again"),
and leave a bad taste in the mouths of absinthe
aficionados everywhere (you have been)...

in fervent hope

Where did you get JAH WIZ? I'm WIZ. I ended the note with Jah Love. Not JAH WIZ.
Yes we play Reggae, the band was called Laughing Stalk, here in the Tempe area, but this summer there is no band as all the members went to do their own thing. Most of us are touring the Reggae and Deadhead circut selling our wares.

When you are on the road $25.00 shots are cheap for an illegal alcohol that regular custies don't have access to. If I have it and you don't and you want it well then you have to pay the price for me taking the chance to sell alcohol without a permit and risk getting busted. If'n you don't like it... oh well.

By Br0therben on Thursday, July 06, 2000 - 06:52 am: Edit

Dude if we are going to get onto the golden shower tangent, then I am bringing up the gun thing again... 8)

haha BTW the Hills/mouthwash thing was quite funny, though I always figured drinking Hills was just a Metaphor for a golden shower anyway...

Except the taste of Hills probably lingers for a while longer. That's not a very fair comparison, though, as Urine louches better anyway.

By Don Walsh on Thursday, July 06, 2000 - 03:03 am: Edit

Dear nah poo

Now don't go knocking golden showers till you've tried them.

Some of my best friends are amber queens, and as long as they wash their mouths out with Lavoris, Scope, Hills, or some other mouthwash, it's not a social problem.

CDC Atlanta says its not a disease vector too.

Given that this is a Bay Area Based Forum, I mean, jeez. Be a little open minded. Lest the shade of Harvey Milk seek you out and wiz on your noggin.

It might even go well with Absinthe. Just so this post is on topic!

(Don, het despite appearances. Kinly, but het!)

By Nah poo on Wednesday, July 05, 2000 - 10:06 pm: Edit

Jah Wiz,

at the risk of having a sane conversation, what
kind of music do you play? Reggae? What's the
name of your band?

and hopefully "jah wiz" does not betoken a love of
golden showers... such a moniker would be in poor
taste (person inside me:"you can say that again"),
and leave a bad taste in the mouths of absinthe
aficionados everywhere (you have been)...

in fervent hope

By Marc on Wednesday, July 05, 2000 - 07:33 pm: Edit

Wiz,

let me get this straight. You sold shots of absinthe for $25, and bottles for $20? Were
the bottles empty?

I agree that America needs more absinthe, but not at $25 a shot. You should be ashamed of yourself.
"Cheap and easy". Cheap for whom?

By fredie on Wednesday, July 05, 2000 - 04:06 pm: Edit

Sounds like you had a good trip
Me, I was Absintheless in Euro & the mid-east
and had to make due with Ouzo(not bad, looks and louches like Le Bleue)and Seesha pipes(the Apple flavor Rocks) I stopped by Kruts Karport in Copenhagen but it was closed for remodeling (sigh)
BCNU-Fredie

By WIZ on Wednesday, July 05, 2000 - 08:42 am: Edit

WIZ is back. Interesting new fourm we have here now. I drove across the U.S.A. turning people on to Absinthe from AZ. to the East coast then up the East coast across the North in Canada from Quebec to B.C. then down the West coast and back to AZ. Drove over 17000 miles in 10 weeks. Took 12 bottles of absinthe and made $25.00 a shot at all the Shows. Sold the bottles for $20.00 each. America needs more Absinthe. I ran out after the 7th show. Everyone who drank the Elixer loved it. I only used Deva to turn people on. Cheap and Easy.

Jah Love
WIZ

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation