Just so we can drool on them

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Old Topics Archived Thru Sep 2000:Just so we can drool on them
 SubtopicPosts Updated
Archive through May 18, 2000  3   05/18 10:12am

By bluedog1 on Thursday, May 18, 2000 - 02:47 pm: Edit

Mike;

I feel your pain. The first antique set I got was in New Orleans from Lucullus and now my arm and leg are missing!

Two things to try:

Occasionally there are some bargains on eBay. Just search under absinthe, place a bid and hope for the best;

and second

Crillon Importers, the makers of Absente, is offering a couple of sets. Four glasses and spoons for about $25. The glasses are a little funky, but for a student they will do in a pinch and enhance the overall ritual and experience. I'm not hawking their products, but a search for their page will show you what they have to offer.

somebody else overseas was offering fountains, carafes and reproduction stuff, but I don't remember the address.

By bluedog1 on Thursday, May 18, 2000 - 03:02 pm: Edit

Oh yeah, I remember now:

http://www.museverte.com/

By bigmike on Thursday, May 18, 2000 - 03:28 pm: Edit

Tried Crillon Importers... they have a set of 4 spoons and glasses for $16!!! That's perfect.
Only problem is the offer is only available to US residents. Of which I am not :(
Fountains seem a little over the top for a beginner.
So... any new ideas people?
All comments gratefully received.

By Jessica on Friday, May 26, 2000 - 05:09 am: Edit

I would like to be introduced to the absinthe rituals ( as it's the first time I will drink it ). I come from Barcelona and I was told absinthe is legal in my country. Is it true ? Where can I find it?. And also the items for the rituals.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation