"LA FEE "

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Dec 2000:"LA FEE "
 SubtopicPosts Updated
Archive through October 7, 2000  14   10/07 09:52pm

By Anatomist1 on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 09:06 pm: Edit

Yeah, but someone said they make it fresh in Holland, and the resulting product is too thick to drink...

Speaking of strange dutch spirits, does anyone know about a special species of gin, indigenous to holland, that is clear when cold, but louches when warm? My dad charged me to bring some back when I went to Amsterdam years ago, but I ended up eating 3 grams of hash and falling asleep for 2 days instead. When I arrived in my narcoleptic state, bearing nothing but a couple of wheels of thyme-laden farmer's cheese, he muttered something about Jack-and-the-Beanstalk and gave me the silent treatment for a while...

K.

By Tabreaux on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 08:43 pm: Edit

No spoon needed. Just keep it in the fridge and take a swig now and then. It's really good, no kidding!

By Anatomist1 on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 08:38 pm: Edit

I have to proclaim that, although I would try this egg liquor if it were offered, the thought of eating an egg-yolk-based gelatinous substance of that color with a spoon is not appetizing at all...

K.

By Melinelly on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 04:33 pm: Edit

advocaat

By Melinelly on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 04:29 pm: Edit

testing
\image {advocaat}

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation