Betina's - Great Experience!

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Dec 2000:Betina's - Great Experience!
By Shawn on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 08:16 pm: Edit

Ok, here's my review.... forgive me if I sound a bit incoherent, but I'm on my third glass....

I'll start with he smell of the La Bleue (sp?)....it was kind of similar to the Deva and MM I have, but the taste was much better. A lot smoother and not as strong of an anise flavor. Much easier to drink. Ok, I downed two really fast, and now I'm on my third and it hit me like a brick! This stuff is amazing! Anyone who thinks thujone levels don't matter is dead wrong, because I've never felt this way from the Deva or MM I have. I feel like I'm high/drunk/ and happy all at once. Betty's La Bleue is the greatest, and once again, I want to re-iterate how great it was dealing with her and how great her product is. Ok, I feel like I'm rambling, and I'm in the middle of watching the Simpsons, so I must go....please, if any of you want to experience something amazing, buy Betina's La Bleue.....believe me, I am in no way affiliated with her, but as a satisfied customer, I am this happy about the product....

By Shawn on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 09:23 am: Edit

I just received my order from Betina's today. I wanted to let everyone know that I had the most pleasurable experience dealing with her and I would recommend her to everyone. She was always there to answer any questions I had (and believe me, I asked plenty), and she sent the La B. right away. Not only is Betty a very nice woman, but she's a very professional and trustworthy business woman. I am in no way connected to her or her business, but as a satisfied customer, I felt it was my duty to let everyone know. Especially with some of the posts I've read about her.
I have yet to try it, as it's 12:20 pm on Monday and I have to go to class soon...but once I try it tonight, I'll definitely be posting my review.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation