Archive through June 29, 2000

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Old Topics Archived Thru Sep 2000:Delete Folder:Archive through July 2, 2000:Archive through June 29, 2000
By crazy absinthe guy on Thursday, June 29, 2000 - 08:03 pm: Edit

What were the Piston's thinking. Mateen Cleaves ain't shit! That boy ain't shit!!! He got nothin'.
I'll bet you his mother goes on T.V. and tells the world "My baby is a Piston, but that boy ain't SHIT!!!"

I cant say it enough that boy ain't SHIT!!!

By Ricky Ricola on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 09:45 pm: Edit

Hmmm, trust the gorman's fisherman he's always off topic.

So here's my BEEF. Why are the Gay's being excluded form the Boy Scout's?

First of all they say they are all for "gay" leaders so long as they keep quiet about it(i.e. lie if you have to). Secondly they dont think the gay life style is morally straight within their scout guide lines. However, their guidelines do not address sexual orientation.

So lie,
and don't be gay. Or lose your rank...
Cause the Court said so.
Right Marc?

By Gorman on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 09:33 am: Edit

I just want to say, it's a damn shame that 2 dollars a gallon is that certain benchmark that will drive people to hysteria. For years, the Europeans have been paying exorbitant amounts for theirs gas, 4-5 dollars a gallon. They don't have that artificially induced pricing system like we do. The only saving grace for this insanity is that we are in fact a society that has been raised on the personal vehicle being that we live in such a vast spread out area and with the exception of major metropolitan areas, mass transit is not feasible. But I think people should look at it in perspective and calm the hell down.

By shelby on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 10:11 pm: Edit

Look, if you're not going to be serious, then don't say a fucking thing.

By Jack's Incredible Edible Egg on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 05:40 pm: Edit

Really Marc? Perhaps there was a spit standing vertical next to two warming stones at said "meat pit"?

By Marc on Sunday, June 25, 2000 - 08:56 pm: Edit

I have not had the Jordanian lamb's urine soup.
But I have chowed down on the
peach-fuzzed meat-pit of mortal delight.

By shelby on Sunday, June 25, 2000 - 08:50 pm: Edit

I was wondering if anyone has ever had Jordanian lamb's urine soup? Is it good? Do you know about this marc? If you have any information, please post it!!! I can't find anything on any of the soup forums.

By Jack's Indelible Ink Marker on Sunday, June 25, 2000 - 08:38 pm: Edit

I was wondering about the urine content of the soups at the Bar/Grill/Big Boy you run. Do you serve Lobster Bisque?

By Marc on Saturday, June 24, 2000 - 10:14 pm: Edit

blow me.

By Nimda on Saturday, June 24, 2000 - 10:06 pm: Edit

Please place all off topic and unrelated rants and postings here. Thank you

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation