Archive through June 29, 2000

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Old Topics Archived Thru Sep 2000:Spirits Corner:Archive through June 29, 2000
By Absinthedrinker on Thursday, June 29, 2000 - 04:39 am: Edit

Now that I have finished writing out 'I must show more patience' 100 times, I can report that two cases of Spain's finest arrived on my doorstep yesterday. It must just be a problem with their emails. So I'm off to do a comparison of Montana, Deva, Mari Mayans and Lasala.

Absinthedrinker

By P.Jamma on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 08:53 am: Edit

I've only been ordering from them for the past two months and have just placed my fifth order... never a problem, very prompt, very responsive. Maybe you didn't click all the right buttons and the order never went through. I swear by them.

By SeaRobin on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 06:19 am: Edit

Ditto br0therben

SeaRobin

By br0therben on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 05:37 am: Edit

I just received my bottles of Deva and Lasala on monday...and as usual SC was very, very good about keeping me informed. Perhaps you should just send Cristina a quick message asking her about the status or your order...

Br0therBen

By Absinthedrinker on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 02:13 am: Edit

Has anyone experienced any problems ordering from Spirits Corner recently? I placed an order over a week ago and have had no acknowledgement or response to my emails - which is most unusual.

Absinthedrinker

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation