Bring on the real deal

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Oct 2000:Bring on the real deal
By Don_walsh on Friday, October 20, 2000 - 06:49 pm: Edit

Dear Domingo

Thanks for the good wishes and you are quite right about the perfectionism. However the refined nose and the GC are Ted's not mine, I'm just the back room guy who has to make the stuff. The recipe is Ted's; I just scale up for production, with him popping by (from literally the other side of the world) to make sure I get it right.

Have no fear, we aren't holding back. There are just bureaucratic hurdles to clear first. Just about everything else is on schedule or already in place.

The Forum will know when we roll out, before anyone else does...this product and partnership were pretty much born on and of this Forum.

By Domingo on Friday, October 20, 2000 - 06:29 pm: Edit

We are fortunate to have people like Ted, Justin, Don and Bobby, who can disect the slightest aroma of our favotite beverage. I just read Teds' review of MM and could not have smelled or detected what he did. I also do not fix my own car, I leave that to someone who is trained and qualified. I like to know what is in my absinthe. But it seems everything I drink is not absinthe in the truest sense. So please gentlemen, do not hold back with this product (Ted/Don). Let us taste what the experts (in my opinion) have created for us. I say this because that has to be the truest intent of what you two have attempted. To show us and everyone who claims to make absinthe, what real absinthe is. I look forward to that day.
From your evaluations, I can tell you are obsessed with perfection and I want some!

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation