Not again with these people........

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Old Topics Archived Thru Sep 2000:Not again with these people........
By Chrysippvs on Saturday, May 27, 2000 - 06:17 pm: Edit

Just took at look over at that rip off La Bleu site again to find material from my site resting firmly on their splash screen. Not too happy. Anyone out there got any ideas.

By SeaRobin on Saturday, May 27, 2000 - 10:59 pm: Edit

Are the lifting it or are they linking to it and useing your bandwidth. If they are linking to a .jpg on your site, simply change the .jpg to something they won't like. Maybe this for instance... \image

Wouldn't this look great on their site?

By SeaRobin on Saturday, May 27, 2000 - 11:03 pm: Edit

Well, I couldn't get the damn image command to work....for any of you who are dying to know which image I suggest he use in place of the one they are linking to.... its this one.

http://localsonly.wilmington.net/~searobin/me.jpg

I had a guy linking to one of my sites once and using my band width...this was my replacement...hehehehehehehe

By chrysippvs on Sunday, May 28, 2000 - 05:29 am: Edit

good idea but it was a cut'n'paste of a disclaimer I use on my site that was written by myself. These people are worthless.

By chrysippvs on Sunday, May 28, 2000 - 10:48 pm: Edit

Just so that everyone will know I wrote an e-mail to these people and they took down the plagarized information. I guess that says something...

Justin

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation