Archive through August 22, 2000

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Old Topics Archived Thru Sep 2000:Money exchange:Archive through August 22, 2000
By malhomme on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 08:58 pm: Edit

www.oanda.com

By Anon on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 08:42 pm: Edit

Lindsay must be selecting UPS instead of Air Mail.
I ordered my very first bottle a little less than a week ago. At first I did not feel like $144 for two bottles of Deva. Then I selected Airmail (After I reread the Buyers Guide); the total price for two bottles of Deva with Air Mail shipping should be approximately $63.00. Hope this helps

By Marc on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 08:36 pm: Edit

lindsay,

If, as anatomist says, 1 euro equals one dollar, then your order (by your estimation) would total approx. $144.00. That can't be right for a bottle of Deva and Mari Mayans. It should total about $60.

By Anatomist1 on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 07:55 pm: Edit

One euro is approximately one dollar.

You need to learn how to use google, the reigning king of search engines.

http://www.google.com

Get on google and type in 'currency converter'. The universal currency converter will be one of your first choices, and its operation is fairly self-explanatory.

K.

By lindsay lebell on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 07:46 pm: Edit

First off, thanks to those of you who responded to my other question. Now a new one. My husband and I are now quite interested in trying absinthe. We would like to purchase one bottle each of deva and mari mayans from spirits corner. However, we cant seem to find a place to tell us what the money exchange will be. The total of our order would be 24,064 pts. or 144.38 euros. Could anyone tell us what that would be in U.S. dollars?

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation